• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow to see surgeon

chezez

Gosh im so worried about tomorrow its my first time to see the surgeon and my dietition said I will probably have my pre op assessment,the thing im worried about is since seeing my dietition last I have tried and tried to lose weight I think I have I can feel it cut back alot on portions tried to do a bit of walking even tho im in real pain. I just dont want him to turn round and say until you have lost such and such im not putting you forward you hear that some people go and have lost stones and Im so pleased for them would not take that away from them but I havent I just hope im not judged. I havent been set any loss target by any of them but have been trying so hard, yes im not an angel and ive eating things probably i shouldnt have had im really getting myself into a frenzy here arnt I lol any words of advice about tomorrow please would be very much appreiciated thanks xxxx

Firstly CHILL OUT!!! Stop worrying you will be fine, we all do it and it doesnt help lol. You have tried your best and Im sure it will show on the scales...just tell them how hard you have been trying. Good Luck hun (HUGS) XX

I'm sure it will b ok Hun, I felt the same I hadn't been set a target as such just told over the nxt 2 months to try and lose half a stone then I got a letter and my appointment wernt it 2 months time it was 3 wks I really panicked even though I had cut down and tried my best well I had lost 6lb not alot it 3 wks but I would of probably put that on well the surgeon was thrilled but he did say alot of ppl put on so I wouldn't worry I bet uv lost some but if u have-not don't worry we r all goin for surgery bcus of this so just look forward to ur appointment and being a step closer to ur surgery I'm sure it will b fine let us know xxxx

Wishing you luck for tomorrow, you will be fine im sure xxx

Thanks ladies oh all my journey is going so fast my dietition said be prepared as they make become a slot before xmas whoaaa oh i hope so no making of xmas dinner for me or any other meals im making hubby and my 17 year old son cook there own yeahhhh see how long that will last or should i say they will last lol i will fill you all in to what the surgeon says tomoz xxxx

Good luck let us know how you get one xx

relax sweets you ve lost 11 pound you ve done fab! and good luck xx

OMG I cant believe it im in for December for gastric bypass been told to start my milk diet now wheyhey havent got a date yet they are phoning me on Friday if no date for Dec then I have to stop the milk diet and restart when the jan slot comes but either way in in in the person infront of me got the 14th Dec so fingers crossed then i wont be on the milk diet at xmas while everyone stuffs there fce he he well let them get fat as i will be losing yah im so happy, a little sureal dont think it has sunk in yet oh yeah and tod it is going to be keyhole, great a first I was told open so better recovery. Do you know the best thing that I am looking forward to the most putting my walking boots on and going for miles I love walking round scenic places maybe next summer I wont be in any pain oh the joy. I believe this has been giving to me as a very precious gift of a long lasting life so I am going to look after my gift and cherish every moment I am here, heres to the FUTURE ladies bottoms up or bottoms down lol xxxx

Yeaaaaaahhh!! Im so chuffed for you ;) No wonder you are so excited, enjoy every second of it.......its a bumpy ride but soooooooo worth it :D XX

Yeaaaaahhh! Im so chuffed for you.....no wonder you are so excited! ;) Its a bumpy ride but sooooo worth it, hold on tight and enjoy every second! :D XX

Back