• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad Language on the forums.

Sambucca

Hello all,

This is a thread to ask you all to please refrain from using bad language within your posts, or your thread titles.

We do have a swear filter on the site which will automatically remove your swear words if the filter recognises them, but we are seeing more and more threads where the poster has deliberately tried to get round the swear filter, for example by using an ! instead of an i, or putting an * in place of one of the letters.

I am sure you will all understand that whilst swearing is not seen as offensive by everyone, some people do not like it and may be put off joining the site, or participating if they feel that bad language is being used too frequently. If the mods see bad language, whether disguised or not they will edit the posts. This creates extra work for us though and as we get busier and busier this is one job that we could do without.

Thanks for your understanding, and any questions please feel free to give me or the other mods a shout.

ooo dero!!!!!! im first to admit its me and my language is atrocious! my mum ALWAYS tells me... its noted sam xxxxx

Thanks Kelly. x

:clap: hurrah!

bravo.gif

Shel you look absolutely stunning in your new pictures... Charlie definitely suits you :)

Sam i'm never cussing again, i much prefer &*&%%&& these little symbols to show my displeasure... but if you don't want asterix i understand completely xx

eeeek dotty!its working with mainly men thats made mine bad haha tho there is no excuse really! my mum seriously has a go allllllll the time xx

I have a parental swear filter built in. I normally swear like a trooper, but as soon as my mom or dad are within a one hundred yard range, I just stop - I don't even do it consciously. Weird.

i will consider myself told... sorry!

soz x

the English language is so brilliant and beautiful - there are MUCH better words to use than swear words, and much cleverer ones too. Swear words are for people who don't have the brains (or vocabulary) to be clever x

Well I must apologise as I fit into that backet often. But as I have to be so polite all day at work I do see this forum as any other the opportunity to be me.
If it offends anyone then I apologise.

Back