• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Changes to the moderation team

Sambucca

Due to work and family commitments, hopelesscase (Carole) has stepped down from her role as moderator. I am sure you will all join me in thanking Carole for the time she has put into helping this forum become the success that it is today.

Caroles resignation has meant we had a gap to fill, and I am delighted to announce that Mazza (Maryann) has now joined the moderating team. Mazza is a long term bander and has been an active and supportive member of the forum for a considerable time now. The moderation and admin team are looking forward to having Mazza as part of the team.

Your entire team now consists of
Mini (Admin)
Pierce (Admin)
Tesmaralda (Moderator)
Phatgirl (Moderator)
Mazza (Moderator)
Sambucca (Moderator)

If you have any questions or encounter any problems when using the forums you should contact a mod in the first instance, and if no mods are around then admin will endeavour to help if they can.

Please make Mazza welcome :)

well done mazza x

Thank you Carole

Many thanks Carole - you have done a great job of moderating,informing,advising but most of all entertaining us with your GSOH;)

Welcome Mazza you will be a fab mod-I would say you have "big boots to fill" lol - but I won't :D:D:D

Thanks Steph and Tracey! Poppet Im sure my boots are much bigger than Caroles - she is tiny bless her! x

lol mazza id pass them over but fear they may smell!!! but thanks for stepping forward and taking over the role im confident you'll do a great job!!!

Congratulations Mazza

You sly old Coventry Kid Mazza, promotion at last and only one match into the season!! - Lol, Paul xx

Lovely Mazza... enjoy your time moderating and much love to you... you are very special!
xxx

i second that tooo rybens!! well done me lovely xx

So long as Carole continues to make us smile n sometimes raise a tear with her posts then it all sounds good to me!

Mazza welcome to the winning team, it will be nice for the banders to have you there alongside the experienced bypassers xx

Back