• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band Name

Flip_Flop_Flo

Hi

Did anyone give their band a name?

I'm 80% sure it's a band I'm gonna go for and its name is going to be Bertie ;-)

X

Bertie Band, dead catchy......it's an idea, I need to find a codename cos not many people know about mine

I'm really torn between telling ppl or not.

Part of me wants to shout it from the rooftops and part of me doesn't as I've failed at every other type of weight loss.

Xx

Don't call yourself a failure, you just haven't been totally successful yet , like the rest of us ! :D.

There's lots of threads on telling people, I have chosen not to, people can be really judgmental and critical, personally didn't need that pressure around the time of making such a huge life changing decision

In the 8 years I nave had my band it has only ever been called that 'my band' or 'insert expletive' lol

As for telling people only my husband, kids, best friend and one cousin.

Oh and the internet :8855:

Mines called Bertie too lol I only told one friend and eventually my family guessed and I couldn't lie I don't want anyone else too know x

I've told my husband and 3 close friends,only had one negative ( Bourne out of concern) because I'm excited about the future I want to tell everyone but feel I should keep quiet. My op is in 11 days time!

Back