• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Giving the band a name

Hanako

Has anyone considered giving the band a name? (no, I am not mad yet, I hope). I was just thinking if we have to keep 'good relationship' with the band and do as 'it' wants, maybe thinking about it with a nice name would make it easier to develop the relationship and to learn to love 'it'. :D

I love it, Mazza. I still didn't come with suitable name and I am getting it tomorrow, so I should hurry up! I can't have it without name, that's disrespectful to 'it'.

I thought about it but couldn't come up with a clever name haha xx

I got it!!! Mine will be "Ana" or "Ano" or "Anna". It is shortage from "Anorecticum" which is from medicine "appetite deterrent". That's exactly what the band is doing, so I find it quite fitting.

My son actually named my band "Anna" (he calls it bandanna lol)

I love it top kat hahaha :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've opted for 'Arnie'

Mines pretty new to me - but I'd already chosen his name before we were introduced - 'Arnie' (as in Schwarzenegger).
I'm thinking of him as tough love - I have to respect him, even when he's tough on me because he has my best interests at heart.

I am glad I am not the only one giving it name. I am really impressed, my Anna behaves herself at the moment. (well, she hasn't been with me for long enough for us to fall out yet. All I have to remember is that Anna is always right; if there is any disagreement, she will win.)

Back