• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band recipe ideas

lolalou

Hi all, there may well already be a thread for this but I couldn't find it, my op is tomorrow and I'd love some ideas for what to eat from 2-4 weeks then nice ideas for 4 weeks plus if you have any. I read the thread for bypass recipes that was great, but think their diet might differ slightly to a banders. I'm worried if I get bored afterwards I will stray so the more recipes/ideas the better :) Ill put mine on too. I saw one on the bypass thread of using a slice of ham and putting veg etc in and rolling up like a tortilla because we shouldn't have bread. I love that idea.
Thanks

Ooh great thanks, I think it's easier to use my laptop rather than my phone when searching. Best not read it until next week because I'm ravenous right now! X

Hi Lolalou, I have bought a book called Return to Slender after weight-loss surgery. It is written by food writer Carol Bowen Ball (who has undergone bypass surgery herself).

The book is available from either Amazon or her website www.bariartriccookery.com I think it is £12.99 from memory. Victoria x

Thanks :) I'm feeling nervous but very positive about it all, and 150% sure I have done the right thing. There is a brewers fare next to the hotel and I could easily go in and eat a three course meal and a few ciders, when you think how many calories and grams fat etc that would be it just goes to show why I am here :-/ definitely right for me to stop me binging. Thanks for everyone's support x

Thanks :) I'm feeling nervous but very positive about it all, and 150% sure I have done the right thing. There is a brewers fare next to the hotel and I could easily go in and eat a three course meal and a few ciders, when you think how many calories and grams fat etc that would be it just goes to show why I am here :-/ definitely right for me to stop me binging. Thanks for everyone's support x

Good for you, I had a brewers fare next to my hotel too so I know what you mean :eek: xx

Back