• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bargains

Butterfly_lady

One of the many plus points of weight loss is the bargains you can find, today I went into primark spent under £20 and had 2 bags full of clothing my best bargain were these, the lady told me "They are reduced as who wears fleecy pyjamas this time of year", I wanted to but didn't answer, "Bypassers" :D So 3 pairs found their way into my basket well for £3 a pop be rude not to :)

Attachments

• pjs.jpg
    pjs.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 35
Looks like im off to primark in the morning!

I can comfortably wear a size 22 if its got a little "give" in it even a size 20 been in primark once but never looked at the clothes(why would I?) So my question is ....do primark do clothes in my size?

oooh cant wait for our Primark to open (next year I think) well jel :) go grab some bargains girls x x x I brought the biggest fluffiest jumper today LOL the exact same reasons..... its blooming cold losing weight :)

Primark do at least a size 20 (Maybe a 20-22) but things are a bit hit and miss they are not as bad as they used to be but if its something thats structured rather than stretchy I'd try it on ie jeans cotton dresses etc, but the t-shirts are fab value for around £3 plenty of stretch in them and they wash really well

Thanks for the info like I said somewhere before only ever shopped in evans for years and only in the last year or so in simply be and yours as all the other regular shops didnt cater for me
now im down from a size 32 to 22/24 I can shop in other places but dont feel confident that the clothes will fit
brought some trousers in m&s size 20 and 22 all fitted but convinced myself they wouldnt !
Just brought some leggings type thing to wear to zumba again size 20 and 22 with a bit of "give " again both fitting ok
when will I realise I can fit in these sizes and also shop in the likes of asda /m&s and other places?!

Yes it is strange I was torn between the 10-12 or the 14-16 sizes, glad I got the 10-12 they fit fine :) Really comfy too

Back