• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bariatric team follow up

Paula1975

I have my bariatric team follow up next wednesday, what should I expect? Bloody tests? Anything else? X

Blood** not bloody lol, damn iPod

On my follow up all that happened was I travel 40 miles for a chat that could have taken place on the phone. Nothing exciting i'm afraid lol

6 months. First time since op I've seen the bariatric team, saw dietician at 3 months.

All hospitals are different, but I had my follow up yesterday. I saw the dietician, consultant and had my bloods done :)

I have to have a fasting blood test every visit, would they have told you if they require that??

there's nothing on the letter i got with the date on, saying to fast before hand. maybe i should ring and find out. to be on the safe side

there's nothing on the letter i got with the date on, saying to fast before hand. maybe i should ring and find out. to be on the safe side

I didn't fast for mine and I had 3 A4 pages worth of tests. If you needed to fast it would say so :)

Back