• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Be Encouraged!

ttbpns82

I just want to give a few words or encouragement. No matter where you are in your journey you are doing great! Why because you are still here. Don't quit! Don't give up. The very best advise that I can give you right now is to pray, and stay positive, no matter what! I am new to the WLS community but I can say one thing, I am not new to change. If we embrace change together we can do it!

Thank you for been such a postive thinker!

Loving the positive attitude!! good luck to you with your journey also xx

Last edited:
Thank you for the positive words :)

; ) .....and I thank all of you. I have my endoscopy (EGD) on 9/2/14, and my next appt with my surgeon on 9/18. Hoping to get a surgery date on 9/18/14. I'm so ready!

isn't this a fantastic site? everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable, if it wasn't for this site I would be climbing the walls! At least while I wait I can arm myself with information!

Thanks you all xx

Good morning all. So glad you are finding the site useful. I too waiting for a date been told end Oct beg oct/ Nov now after being in service 2yrs approx . How you all doing? Those where encouraging words ttp lovely. X

Hey there, I'm good today. The month of August is almost over which means it'll be closer to my surgery being scheduled. Hope everyone had a blessed day! I'm trying to get use to the site so please bare with me. I think I'm limited on what I can do since I do not have 50 posts yet. I'm trying to get up to speed. Y'all help me out if you can ; )

Back