• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been Sick ( soz if tmi) xx

BlueDiamond

Hi guys and gals

I been really poorly in the vomiting sense:wave_cry:, had brekkie this morning @ 8 (ish) and had lunch about 12.30 (ish) and both times a short while after I was vomiting:sigh: ( soz if tmi) needless to say its left me tired ( which is the norm for me) but I was just wondered if there is a bug floating around becoz I know its not from over eating and I still been feeling queasy inbetween, otherwise I feel ok, no sweating/temp/headache etc been able too keep fluids down no probs.....thanks in advance for reading.....Julie xx

Awwww Julie... I'm thinking of you precious.

There are no end of things going around right now and I do hope you are able to rest, relax and enjoy some warmth... hope you are soon feeling better Julie and able to start keeping something down...

Love and hugs always Angel xxx

if its a bug thats making you vomit then your pouch will become sensitive from vomiting and that will then make you vomit each time you eat, id advise to go back to basics for 48 hours concentrating on keeping your fluid intake up, then gradually build back up to solid food on day 3, if its no better by then then it may band related and not a bug, i hope you feel better soon x

if its a bug thats making you vomit then your pouch will become sensitive from vomiting and that will then make you vomit each time you eat, id advise to go back to basics for 48 hours concentrating on keeping your fluid intake up, then gradually build back up to solid food on day 3, if its no better by then then it may band related and not a bug, i hope you feel better soon x

Your words of wisdom have been duly noted and taken on board thanks Liz, I will do as u suggested......ty once again xx

Hope you feel better soon Julie,

It could be a bug that is going around. I'm not feeling to great today since breakfast I've been feeling squeazy. Not been sick, but feel I could be. Its put me right off eating today. I'll just stick to liquids till I feel better.

Pinky x

Hope you feel better soon hun, theres all sorts going around near me. All the kids have been poorly with colds and sickness bugs so it might be that. Take care and keep warm :D XX

Back