• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been to the drs AGAIN!

BandyEmm

Had to go back to the docs today as my wound is still leaking and refusing to heal, so the dr swabbed and gave it a through deep clean ( was a bit ouchy) and its finally be covered back up.

Have to go back on Friday for a new dressing and hopefully have the results of the swab back and change the anti-biotics if need be.

Lots of faffing this non healing business :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing just dandy :553:

XxX

Hope this heals up better now xx

Seems your wound is determined to stay open lol. Maybe new antibiotics will show it whos boss. Hope it heals soon x

its a nightmare, she did say that diabetics suffer more, and aint she kidding xx

Diabetics and infections are just not good news are the Emms...

Happy healing, hope it goes away this time xx

Sorry to hear your having a rough time hun , hopefully they with sort it out this time .x

hope it gets sorted quick x

thankyou x

Am back to the nurse now for a dressing change as mine is soaked with gunk, and back to the drs for swab results at 4.30.... i seem to live at the sodding place xx

hey thanks hun, had the wound deep cleansed again and re-dressed with ironiser pads too, am back at the nurse on 6th April, in the meantime i have lots of dressing things and saline to clean it,
My swab results wasnt back so no need to see the gp today, i have to ring up on Tuesday to see if the results are back and what the outcome is...

What a palarva lol xx

Back