• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS..

Lovely photos hun, I have to say that you had a very stunning and well proportioned body before surgery so you must be really pleased at your after so far!! You have obviously already been a beauty but you seem to have a spark now that some weight has come off - WOW hun! Good going & keep it up.

Also, I have some before & afters in my album if you want to peek.

Nic:p

in my before pics i am between 15 and 15 and a half stone, in my after pics (about 2 weeks ago) am just under 11, today i am 10"7 ! whoo hoo

Amazing. Im inspired. Thank you x

You look fab! Well done! :D
Gorgeous dresses too and I just love the union jack pillow in the first pic!

i used to wear Ghost, the bias cut hides a multitude of sins, great bargains on e bay, now i`ve started to buy all the old 50`s and 60`s vintage dresses on e bay .

wow what a difference you must be really pleased with what you have achieved

u look fantastic!

Thank you so much folks. felt so anxious posting my pics,but was cathartic in a weird way. Have felt so low this week and dont know why... so last night took my laptop to bed... oooh errr:p and posted my before and afters, your kind messages and support are what have kept me going, no one understands like you lot of little minxes and minx or two, i dont often post, 2 kids, 1 and 3, two dogs, an irritable and stressed but gorgeous and supportive(most of the time) french hubby who works 24/7, and my work, sometimes i just dont have the energy, but i read every night and get inspired by your stories and journeys,chuckle,empathise and sometimes cry, but you lot are always there for me and i love you all, more than you will ever know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back