• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics

tendersage

Ok for some reason my pics on here had disappeared, probably back when there was a problem viewing them, so not have i only uploaded the pre-op pics again i have uploaded another set taken yesterday - 2 months on from the op

it was only after viewing the new ones i realised just how much weight i have really lost, as i was viewing myself as huge still.

Wow TS you're right, it's a huge change!

Thanks Shel came a quite a shock i was still seeing myself as i was pre op, and that was despite knoing i have loose sking on my thighs

Thanks Gaynor, not going to mess this up, i want it too much.

pictures are looking good and are proof (if any were needed) that you are doing really well.

Keep up the great work hun. With all this swimming lark you will be posting skinnier pictures very soon xx

Thanks Sam and as the exercise has only just started there had better be a good difference in another 2 months.

CG yup i do know what you think of the pocs lol better put the o on a diet

Thanks Sam and as the exercise has only just started there had better be a good difference in another 2 months.

CG yup i do know what you think of the pocs lol better put the o on a diet

Lol....been up far too long already brain is not into gear yet? How you feeling today any sickness?...xx

Feeling a whole heap better today, so far no sickness the tabs seem to be working. Someone at work even commented on how much more energy i have today :)

Thanks FGS :) and it was my wake up call that this is actually real and working

Hi, just had a nosey through ur pics, and u can really see a big difference. Especially in ur face, its changed so much. U look great, well done x

Thanks FED mentioned being surprised at how much i had lost at work and was laughted at and told they could see the difference the day i walked back in 2 weeks ago

Back