• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Beginning your journey and work??

vicky_notts

Hi guys. Wednesday I go to see my nurse at the doctors to start my 3 months diet and pills before my doctor will refer me. I've told everyone at work what I'm doing as there is only 6 of us there. My nurse could only get me in Wednesday and I was working so I said the appointment was fine and ill ask if I can come into work later and stay later as its normally fine so long as the right amount amid people are in. Which they are Wednesday. My boss was really funny with me. Saying if this is going to affect my work with appointments then I can't really do it as its affecting work. She said she's read up on the pills and how bad they can be and I can't be leaving the till all the time for the loo. Has anyone else had a not very understand boss and how did you cope? I'm thinking she's going to make it very difficult for me as she don't want me to do it?

X

I cant help you on the boss front, as mines been brilliant. But you may not have that many problems, as long as you keep your fat intake very low. I took them for nearly a year, and I never had half the side effects that people report.

This is completely honest. I took the tablets. Very very bad side effects! Passing oil, urge in continence, even with a very healthy diet. Sane with my mum & my friend too. What I would do is claim to take the tablets for 1 month and say the side effects are too bad and they haven't worked (then they tick it off a list that you tried) but please don't take them. Lie to get your referrel. Even if you have to claim you took them for 3 months and they weren't effective. I know this might sound bad to not tell the truth but its thd only way. All it is is a ruling out what you did for the referrel process. Hops this helps!

It will effect your work.

H xx

I have tried them and didn't really have many problems with them as long as u stick to a healthy diet. U generally only crap urself if u eat high Fat foods. I will say that all fat so even like fat in healthy foods like fish and fat in say something like spag bol so u do need to be careful. Some people have good experiences and some have bad ones its like everything really. Unfortunately the only way to know is if u try them, even a week to see how they affect you :) Goodluck on ur weight loss journey

Back