• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

rang about my post-op appointment

Grace

Today was the second time this week I've rung about my 4 weeks post-op 2 appointment. I still haven't had it.
Mr Schroder's secretary tell me she's ONLY JUST got my notes from the ward......4 WEEKS AFTER my op....and they should've made the appointment but haven't.

She basically said, "its out of my hands, ring your GP"

I said I might as well ask my milkman for advice for all my GP knows...and in any case HER BOSS Mr Schroeder told me if I had any problems to come direct to him....

all I want is an appointment making for goodness sake!

anyway, after a heated debate, during which I informed her that the Bariatric ward can't organise a party in a brewery....:( :eek:........

she refused to do anything.....until I got very cross and mentioned an official complaint.....funny how those words focus the mind! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

She's going to speak to Mr Schroder on Monday and try to get me an appointment for Wednesday!

Arrrgggghhhhh, they really make me scream!! What the Hell are you supposed to do?? How some people get a job I will never know....If you dont get an appointment next week Charis make a complaint. They wont improve otherwise and its so unfair. Hope you are OK (HUGS) XX

Dotty, I totally will. I have had ENOUGH!

I dont blame you....The incompetence of some hospital staff makes my blood boil! Including some doctors too...they need to sort themselves out before its too late and some poor patient suffers XX

Awww Charis, you really don't need this stress... I would certainly get someone to stamp their feet with the hospital (don't drain yourself Angel) after all you have endured and gone through it's a disgrace that you have been ''left dangling'' and to me you are most certainly ''top priority''... some of these situations can be so easily avoided with effective communication and organisation... since we were all going through your nightmare with you... we should all turn up at the clinic and demand that you are given VIP treatment Charis! We don't wan't you poorly ever again... you are so precious.... please keep us posted and squish the secretary if she keeps sounding so disinterested... I know she must be very busy... but you come first...

Love you, very much indeed Angel xxx

Awww Charis, you really don't need this stress... I would certainly get someone to stamp their feet with the hospital (don't drain yourself Angel) after all you have endured and gone through it's a disgrace that you have been ''left dangling'' and to me you are most certainly ''top priority''... some of these situations can be so easily avoided with effective communication and organisation... since we were all going through your nightmare with you... we should all turn up at the clinic and demand that you are given VIP treatment Charis! We don't wan't you poorly ever again... you are so precious.... please keep us posted and squish the secretary if she keeps sounding so disinterested... I know she must be very busy... but you come first...

Love you, very much indeed Angel xxx

LOL Bev I think she really was quite suitably squished by the time I'd finished with her! I asked her if she was prepared to take responsibility if I got ill again since she was being so obstructive! ...she was even read to bleep the surgeon out of theatre...but that's not the point is it? As I said, I don't want to BE an emergency and if people got their acts together and did their jobs properly there's no need for dramatics. :(

She' promised to ring me Monday...but as usual she was passing the buck to someone else. It is honestly disgraceful.

Absolutely Charis,

It's prevention and monitoring that is so important and your body has been punished enough... it's so difficult when you hit a 'brick wall' on the phone in such circumstances and you feel that you are not being understood... it's an awful situation that you have found yourself in and this isn't good enough Angel...

I feel protective of you too...

Loving hugs xxx

Absolutely Charis,

It's prevention and monitoring that is so important and your body has been punished enough... it's so difficult when you hit a 'brick wall' on the phone in such circumstances and you feel that you are not being understood... it's an awful situation that you have found yourself in and this isn't good enough Angel...

I feel protective of you too...

Loving hugs xxx

Thanks Bev darling.
She couldn't seem to get her head around my living in Harrogate either. I had to tell her 3 or 4 times before she got it!

'Programmed into Computer Says No"... it's annoying and so disheartening... maybe it was the end of a long week for her... it's awful when you are on the receiving end though Angel... xxx

Back