• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Best christmas present ever

stefanie

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Just had my Christmas weigh in and I have lost 4lbs this week. I am 8 months out of surgery and I have lost 9 stone 9 lbs !!! It's the best present ever!!! My size 16 jeans were falling off me yesterday, so my mum gave me a pair of her size 12 trousers , and whilst they were snug around the belly, (loose skin bleuh ) they fitted!!!!!!
Please dont think I have posted this to brag, I just wanted to share for all those people who are awaiting operations, miracles do happen xxxxx

Well done you.....and dont worry about the bragging bit its posts like these that inspire people im 6.5 months out and lost just short of 9st so i know exactly how you feel.....merry crimbo

Well done you & it's not bragging it's being proud of what you're achieving. I have the same problem size 12 waist & depending on the cut trousers fit others the tummy gets in the way. But it's nice to fit into that size no matter what.

Well dun u 3 ;) this time next yr I hopin to post exactly the same it's not bragging its lettin us pre ops no wot we can achieve ;) merry Xmas xx

Brag away, you have done fantastic!!! xx

I wish I could have the courage like you all people here on the forum,to go for gastric bypass,am scared very scared,have been told from gp that because of my breathing I might not wake up after the op,guys you all who have had it and who are going to have it good luck

Back