• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chocks away . . . NSV's maybe . . .

top_kat

I've just had my first session at the gym after my induction/intro on friday, today they took measurements etc.

I was feeling so embarrassed at the time when she was taking them, but inside having my own small celebration as I know that only 6 weeks ago, they were so much higher.

In my 6 weeks I've lost 8 inches at waist, and 7 inches off hips, with just over an inch on my thighs (couldn't read the arm measurements so gonna have a peak next time lol), today to the gym I wore a pair of trousers that I bought in Florida when we went in 2009, the weight at that point was piling on and they've never fitted . . .they fit and are just great for the gym :)

And while I had to go and buy a pair of size 10 trainers, I did manage to fit into the size 9, they just weren't comfortable enough for the gym. I haven't been in a size 9 for a few years.

I'm having a really bad week this week weight loss wise, I actually gained over 2lb from thursday weigh in and the weekend,:( altho it would be TOTM for me if I didn't have my coil, but I've also been suffering from severe bloating over the past few days so am thinking this has likely all made a difference . . .

So, I needed these to help me feel a bit better and altho back last week I only had 1lb loss to get to my mini target by this thursday, with going up 2, it's made it a minimum 3 for the week . . .

I've got until thursday, but hoping to fit in another 2 gym sessions before then. . .its really been up and down, and I wasn't well thurs/fri with terrible stomach cramps too :( and roll on my first fill on thursday because I am quite able to eat any amount of any food, and that really isn't good :(

but, chocks away . . .so nice to see those measurements :D

well done on the measurement, thats a great result!!
and try not to worry about the gain, as you said, you're bloated, it will go, you're doing great, keep up the good work :) xxx

Wow on those inches as for the small gain as you say your bloated and totm bet you hit your target without realising it good luck

top_kat said:
I've just had my first session at the gym after my induction/intro on friday, today they took measurements etc.

I was feeling so embarrassed at the time when she was taking them, but inside having my own small celebration as I know that only 6 weeks ago, they were so much higher.

In my 6 weeks I've lost 8 inches at waist, and 7 inches off hips, with just over an inch on my thighs (couldn't read the arm measurements so gonna have a peak next time lol), today to the gym I wore a pair of trousers that I bought in Florida when we went in 2009, the weight at that point was piling on and they've never fitted . . .they fit and are just great for the gym :)

And while I had to go and buy a pair of size 10 trainers, I did manage to fit into the size 9, they just weren't comfortable enough for the gym. I haven't been in a size 9 for a few years.

I'm having a really bad week this week weight loss wise, I actually gained over 2lb from thursday weigh in and the weekend,:( altho it would be TOTM for me if I didn't have my coil, but I've also been suffering from severe bloating over the past few days so am thinking this has likely all made a difference . . .

So, I needed these to help me feel a bit better and altho back last week I only had 1lb loss to get to my mini target by this thursday, with going up 2, it's made it a minimum 3 for the week . . .

I've got until thursday, but hoping to fit in another 2 gym sessions before then. . .its really been up and down, and I wasn't well thurs/fri with terrible stomach cramps too :( and roll on my first fill on thursday because I am quite able to eat any amount of any food, and that really isn't good :(

but, chocks away . . .so nice to see those measurements :D

Hey chick :)
Between now and Thursday u can lose the lb u want to,
We all change weight wise from day to day

And as my mum says 2lb could be u just wearing different undie (excuse the pun)

Ur doing amazing weight and measurement wise am really proud of u keep up good work Hun.
Am off to gym Tom first time can't wait :)
Lisa x

Thank you. Its weigh in day for me tomorrow, as well as my first fill, and my 40th birthday lol am dreading the first, looking forward to the second and indifferent to the 3rd . . .

I've fitted in 2 gym sessions since my induction on monday and signed up for their 6 week challenge to go a minimum of 3 times a week, trying to aim for 4 or 5 hopefully to help me on my way . . .

dreading the weigh in tomorrow tho.

top_kat said:
Thank you. Its weigh in day for me tomorrow, as well as my first fill, and my 40th birthday lol am dreading the first, looking forward to the second and indifferent to the 3rd . . .

I've fitted in 2 gym sessions since my induction on monday and signed up for their 6 week challenge to go a minimum of 3 times a week, trying to aim for 4 or 5 hopefully to help me on my way . . .

dreading the weigh in tomorrow tho.

Am sure u have done fine chick, I have every faith in u
And it birthday time tomorrow!! Eekk
X

Good luck and have a fab birthday xx

Glad you are enjoying the gym, I love going - its my *me* time!

I am enjoying it, although the place I go to works on a 30 minute circuit as such it just doesn't feel long enough and I feel as if I want to go around again LOL it doesn't give me much *me* time either as you're in, full on circuit for 30 mins then out . . .

I've signed up to the gym 6 week challenge to attend at least 3 times a week for 6 weeks, but Im hoping that I will be able to get more like 4 or 5 sessions in. Dont know if having a fill will affect it?

Well done you. Glad u r loving the gym. I am amazed that I also can't stop exercising & am loving it.
Happy birthday.

top_kat said:
I am enjoying it, although the place I go to works on a 30 minute circuit as such it just doesn't feel long enough and I feel as if I want to go around again LOL it doesn't give me much *me* time either as you're in, full on circuit for 30 mins then out . . .

I've signed up to the gym 6 week challenge to attend at least 3 times a week for 6 weeks, but Im hoping that I will be able to get more like 4 or 5 sessions in. Dont know if having a fill will affect it?

Happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u
happy birthday dear kat
happy birthday to u!!
Enjoy ur special day
Lisa x

Happy birthday top kat how did your weigh in go?

I loved going to the gym a few years back but the cost was my reason for having to stop going it was fab was there every morning at 6:30am did the gym part then chilled in the pool for a hour then went back on the evening and did it all over again lol. Am going to look for another gym for after I have recovered and hope I can find one with all them facilities just a bit cheaper lol

Thank you for the wishes and the birthday wishes :D although Im not officially 40 until 750pm LOL ;)

So had my first fill today, bruised and battered and 5 needle holes later finally got the 5mls into my band :)

Weigh in today . . .my scales different to theirs, they had me a 1 1/2lb heavier but then I was fully dressed with them whereas when I weigh at home Im not, so guess it evens out, but having put on 2lb during the first half of the week by mid week weigh in :(

I lost that 2lb and a further 2lb so reached my mini goal of being under 300lb by my birthday . . .:woohoo: helped I believe by my first few gym sessions . . .which is exactly where I shall be spending an hour this evening . . .no birthday cake for me guys LOL (Had to buy cakes for the office today, so the visit to the cake shop was interesting lol)

so 38lb gone in the 7 weeks, and 50lb loss is my next mini target which I had hoped to get to by the end of november.

They have told me that my loss should be 1-2lb a week and if Im losing at that rate they would consider the band working and not needing a further fill and to try to work with it so that restriction and loss is achieved at the lowest amount possible. I have a 14ml band and now with 5 mls in it . . .

Happy Birthday to me :)

top_kat said:
Thank you for the wishes and the birthday wishes :D although Im not officially 40 until 750pm LOL ;)

So had my first fill today, bruised and battered and 5 needle holes later finally got the 5mls into my band :)

Weigh in today . . .my scales different to theirs, they had me a 1 1/2lb heavier but then I was fully dressed with them whereas when I weigh at home Im not, so guess it evens out, but having put on 2lb during the first half of the week by mid week weigh in :(

I lost that 2lb and a further 2lb so reached my mini goal of being under 300lb by my birthday . . .:woohoo: helped I believe by my first few gym sessions . . .which is exactly where I shall be spending an hour this evening . . .no birthday cake for me guys LOL (Had to buy cakes for the office today, so the visit to the cake shop was interesting lol)

so 38lb gone in the 7 weeks, and 50lb loss is my next mini target which I had hoped to get to by the end of november.

They have told me that my loss should be 1-2lb a week and if Im losing at that rate they would consider the band working and not needing a further fill and to try to work with it so that restriction and loss is achieved at the lowest amount possible. I have a 14ml band and now with 5 mls in it . . .

Happy Birthday to me :)

By now top_kat

U are finally 40 woohoo!!
That brilliant u met ur target u should be very please :)
What a brilliant birthday celebration to be under 300 like what u wanted!
Many congratulation
Lisa x

Happy birthday Kat, feeling fab at 40

well done you with the gym, the goal, the inches off

Go girl, brilliant news and really pleased for you

Jane x

Thank you all :)

Hit the gym again last night although one of the pieces of kit put pressure on my band and where she'd battered me yesterday trying to find the port it did hurt . . .still no pain no gain!

I was however, expecting to feel some restriction from having this fill . . .and whether it is because I am now on liquids only or what I don't know . . .but I drink had runny yoghurt, but don't feel full. Am hoping that when I get to eating food that it will make a difference.

Altho Im now armed with my food timer that they gave me LOL

Back