• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Best pre op diet

Slim4son

Hi guys what pre op diet did you do and how

I thinking of doing slim fast eom surgery is 7th aug go blackpool on 8th July and wedding 6th aug day before op I have mad arrangements with friend to just have chicken veg etc no dessert and veg soup for start

My pre-op diet is very low fat/low carb...thankfully not the milk only diet. I'm starting it on Saturday 25th June. Can hardly wait.

Hi guys what pre op diet did you do and how

I thinking of doing slim fast eom surgery is 7th aug go blackpool on 8th July and wedding 6th aug day before op I have mad arrangements with friend to just have chicken veg etc no dessert and veg soup for start

Your provider will let you know which pre op diet/plan they want you to follow xxx

I have decided for pre op 2 weeks and post op 2 weeks I am going to have k-cal diet from hospital group this will maximise my success I just think if I have to at pre op I willbetempted easily it will be bye bye first month basically going back to eating like a toddler roll on the 8th aug can't wAit

Thanks that is good to know I just wanna refrain from food until able to on soft also from 26th of this month gonna have slim fast apart from when in Blackpool xxx

Back