• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham Meet 25th April - WLS meet at 11.30am

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Hi all Bariatric Babes n Boys,

Minis mass-meet is to be held in Brum on 24th & 25th April and I know some are looking to go to that, but I know there are some who are unable to make the mass-meet at 3pm (including me!).

Soooo.... how's about a Brum WLS meet a little earlier that day?

I was thinking 11.30am at the café in St. Martin's in the Bull Ring church (a great place to meet, warm and they serve nice coffees, food etc.)

Anyone up for it? If so, add yer name under my post and reply! I'll start:

Brunetteandred

hc and phatgirl red can you give me a post code to head for. never been to brum befor.
ta
carole

anyone else want to hitch a lift from the manchester/bolton/bury area

Terry says, if the scan goes ok the Wednesday before, and I'm feeling ok, he wants us to come. I think he just wants a trip to Brum lol, but he's being quite insistent. So...if things are ok we might make it. It is his home town after all!

Sounds like a bit of party already!!! Weeee!

Nic:D:D:D

Me too please Red :)

So!

Brunetteandred - Angela
HC - Carole
Phatgirl - Nic
Tesmaralda - Terri
Shel & Mr. Shel
Craftyfox- John
Waynetta - Allie

Last edited:
Craftyfox not Craftygirl :sigh:

O! Sorry, John. I'm old and have an addled brain! I do apologise! Forgive me? Huh? Huh? :eek:

Brunetteandred - Angela
HC - Carole
Phatgirl - Nic
Tesmaralda - Terri
Shel & Mr. Shel
Craftyfox - John
Waynetta - Allie

Which day is it Red the 24th or 25th or both? x

Which day is it Red the 24th or 25th or both? x

Our WLS meet is Saturday 25th at 11.30am, café at St. Martin's in the Bull Ring church.

The mass Minis (entire forum) meet is 24th & 25th with the afternoon meet on 25th at 3pm.

Some of the Masssssiiiive thought we could sneak in a WLS meet the same day as some peeps would be coming to the mass Minis one anyway.

Some of us can't make the 3pm one :(

Me and Hubby will be coming :D
xxx

Back