• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham Meet 25th April - WLS meet at 11.30am

Thanks Sam, I am really looking forward to a nice chat with all of you. And btw, Carole is the one that looks so damn good!

Nic:p

Hiya Everyone!!
I have not been on for a while...but I would love to get back into the forums and I live about an hr away from Brum and would love to meet you all!! :cool:
Can my mum join in too please?? :rolleyes: How will I recognise you all...are you going to have a banner saying 'mini's ' hehehe :p
Anywayz I will hopefully see you soon!! ;)
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxxX :party0011:

hi lizzie
nice to see you back hows it going. As far as im concerned of course yr mum can join us. i personally think it is as useful for family and frirnds as it is for us WLS'ers to meet and share experiances as they support us along the way.
carole

Resounding YEEESSSSSS! Bring it all on! :hug99:

Updated attendees to date:

Brunetteandred - Angela & possibly OH
HC - Carole
Phatgirl - Nic
Tesmaralda - Terri
Shel & Mr. Shel
Craftyfox - John
Waynetta - Allie
Naughtypuppy - Rachael & Adam
Wannalose8stone - Sam
njs74 - Neil, Julie & Mini Me my son Joseph
sbfpurplefox - Robbie
soontobethinsue - Sue
uglyduck16 - Lizzie & Mom

Hey,Red I'm dragging Paul along too ;)

i think we are going to need name badges at this rate. No sack the name badge we need a full resume lol
what, when, how and how much.
Oh nic do i feel sorry for you i will be picking yr brains constantly. lol

Brunetteandred - Angela & possibly OH
HC - Carole
Phatgirl - Nic
Tesmaralda - Terri
Shel & Mr. Shel
Craftyfox - John
Waynetta - Allie & Paul
Naughtypuppy - Rachael & Adam
Wannalose8stone - Sam
njs74 - Neil, Julie & Mini Me my son Joseph
sbfpurplefox - Robbie
soontobethinsue - Sue
uglyduck16 - Lizzie & Mom

11.30am, the café at St. Martin's in the Bull Ring Anglican church. The entrance is to the right of the front of the church. Hot & cold beverages and lovely food served at reasonable rates.

I reckon we should all wear 'LOSER' badges! lol!

Is it big enough to accomodate us all.
we will have to set it up like a speed dating thingy(not that i have ever been to one) so we all get to speak to each other. lol

Is it big enough to accomodate us all.
we will have to set it up like a speed dating thingy(not that i have ever been to one) so we all get to speak to each other. lol

:D:D:D LOL that really made me smile!!! Really looking forward to meeting you all!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Lizzie, reds pic is in her avatar and mines on FB. If we make it will send you my mobile number before hand ;)

Gosh I am so looking forward to this. If anyone wants my mobile number incase they are late on the day or whatever.... just PM me.

Lizzie, reds pic is in her avatar and mines on FB. If we make it will send you my mobile number before hand ;)

Yeah, 'cept that's me after a 6 stone weight loss! I am working to get there again :eek:

Gosh I am so looking forward to this. If anyone wants my mobile number incase they are late on the day or whatever.... just PM me.

Ditto here.

LOL Robbie, Im the slightly taller fat one!

My Son has swimming in the morning, so by the time I get there is may closer to 12. I hope that is OK?

Also, anyone mind if I bring my daughter (she is only 16 months). I shall be shopping after for hospital stuff.

May have to bring my own shake lol.

Back