• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

birmingham surgeon

dani38

hello everyone I have spoke to My gp and think it will be ner on impossible for me to get surgery on nhs. I am thinking about tryin to raise money to go private. I have Contacted the healthier weight centre and they tell me the surgeon they use for the sleeve is mr ammori. Just wondering if anyone had him and what they thought or anyone can recommend a good surgeon for the sleeve in birmingham. thankyou so much. x x

Hi and :welcome: to WLS, I had Mr Ammori at the Salford Royal in Manchester.....he is a fantastic surgeon. One of the pioneers of Weightloss Surgery. He has a reputation that is second to none and there are lots of people oon here who have had him who would agree. Good Luck hun XX

Ah that's great thank you yes they said operation would have to be done. In Manchester but all after care back in Birmingham. now just to tell my hub oh and ask him2 remortgage the house to pay 4 it that should go down well especially as he thinks its as simple as eat less exercise more, if only. x

Lol....a lot of people who have never had a weight problem think its that easy too! Theres enough people on here who have tried everything and more to loose weight and maintain it who can tell him how much more is involved. Good Luck hun, its the best thing I ever did and it has changed my life already :D XX

Back