• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blockage???

Suzanne5000

Six Month Post Op
hey guys,

Need some help...i had gastric band in may and i am on my 3rd fill up to 6ml.

My last fill was 2 weeks ago and last week i could eat semi normal nearly solid food, mush it was okay. since yesterday i cant seem to keep anything but liquid down and when i try and eat its like it stays in my chest and i just have to be sick to get rid of it.

Can there be a blockage? never experienced this in my 5months with band ...

Thanks
Suzanne:cry:

Hi

Oh dear poor you, that does not sound good. Get on the phone to your provider (or hospital) and get it sorted as soon as you can.

Good luck

in the 2 weeks since fill have you eaten normally at all and kept it down? if no and only been able to tolerate mushies you prob need a small defill if you have eaten normally then it may be smething else making you tight if im really stressed or ill i can super tight and if your tight anyway your become like this, but it fades off after a day or so make sure you drink loads keep your fluids up. i had a fill last month that was too tight and it was so uncomfortable ring your clinic for a chat

Back