• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3rd fill and to tight

sunny69

Hi all, had my 3rd fill last wednesday taking me up to 6ml. now monday still not able to keep anything other than liquids and yoghurts and jelly down, i'm not sick as such it just gets stuck and it regurgitates back up, i tried a jacket potato not the skin and i couldn't even tolerate that. any advice welcome.
xx

Go back to liquids for 2 days then try again as will be some swelling, took me 2 weeks at this stage before I could eat again

Sunny i have never had this feeling but have you thought of calling your provider/dietician just to see what they suggest?

If this has been going on since ur fill last wednesday I would definitely call your provider if 5 days later and you cannot tolerate any solids, especially something like mash ( from the jacket spud) Have you tried any clear soups etc? If yes how are you with these?? Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

If this has been going on since ur fill last wednesday I would definitely call your provider if 5 days later and you cannot tolerate any solids, especially something like mash ( from the jacket spud) Have you tried any clear soups etc? If yes how are you with these?? Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

yes have had soups and everything like liquids go down fine, tried a little bit of fish pie no luck with that ,
i at least thought i'd be back to normal by now
xx

Sunny im the same, well, I had my first fill last wednesday taking me to 5.5ml.. I couldnt keep anything thicker than yoghurt down until yesterday. Yesterday I managed 3 quarters of a scrambled egg(ate it very slowly) and today Ive managed a full egg. So go back to liquids for 2 days then try something simple like creamy mash and eat really slow and see if that works xx

Back