• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI under 30!!!

tpt

Uber geek
...wow! Lost 4lb this week and hit 14st this morning, wearing a size 14 troosers to work (I am tall (5'8 & 3/4) and v top heavy so I 'wear my weight well' (so I have been told :rolleyes:)) and now my BMI has dropped to under 30!:eek: - obviously I don't feel any different at all from yesterday when it was 30.1 but it's all going the right way. And I have had 3 crackers with peanut butter on everynight for the past 3 nights so it's not like I have reverted to salad or SF to move the weight!

Still a bit weak / fatigued to start my Cani-X training but am building up my dog walking nightly now and hope to start just about when the weather turns foul - wind, rain, freezing cold and early darks nights :rolleyes::):)

Anyway - I am chuffed and the morals of this tale are a) don't do too much too soon else you will end up knackered all the time like me and b) even if your weight stabilises for weeks, don't lose faith - it DOES happen!

:)

awesome result. Well done xx

That is so fabulous! Well done to you.

thats great, congratulations xxxx

Great news tpt well done you must be really chuffed thats a great achievement. Hope you are feeling better than you were the last couple of weeks

jay xx

Thanks! I am better than I was but still not right - low energy and achey muscles etc all the time - am chomping at the bit to get exercising but can't.. will see what my bloods show next week at clinic. Stopped fainting now and the dumping seems to have sorted itself out. I just am being impatient about my energy levels returning to normal...it will happen!!

Back