• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boobs - sorry boys but you will prob love this thread lol

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Boobs - Well mine have vanished, look like two fried eggs in a big saggy bra, so today as a treat I went to get measure and treated myself to a new plunge bra, what a miracle this has done, they are now noticeable again, am so made up and feel so much happier and my confidence is coming back, thinner waist and big boobs again lol - sorry had to share after my rubbish week lol xxx

And i brought a dress for my xmas party next year, think the first time in 20 years, so excited !!!

:bliss::dancing_snowman::109:

This is what worries me the most about losing weight.... I'm only a small 'C' cup and worry they will disappear totally.... x x

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038:

Sooo happy for you babe, what a confidence booster ... If any of the men ask for photo's you know what to tell them, lol ;);)
I still have lots of boobs which although they are quite a bit smaller, are still bigger than I would like :( looks like they may be here to stay (my hubby is chuffed) lol. xxx :D

Oh i was a 48DD now am a 46C, just hope they dont go down too much as be saving up to have them done next year lol

woooooo........I cannot wait to see what this surgery it is going to do for me....... Enjoy your Xtmas. dress!!!

Oh i was a 48DD now am a 46C, just hope they dont go down too much as be saving up to have them done next year lol

48DD...That's what i am...:rotflmao:

Will send u my old bras andy lol x

When I have my surgery and start losing all that lovely weight I want to get alot smaller in my boobs I am 50h now and I don't mind saying to you girls that my boobs are bigger now than when I was pregnant I am also wanting to lose the weight so that I can get a breast reduction

When I have my surgery and start losing all that lovely weight I want to get alot smaller in my boobs I am 50h now and I don't mind saying to you girls that my boobs are bigger now than when I was pregnant I am also wanting to lose the weight so that I can get a breast reduction

Well depending on where your weight decides to disappear from, lol ... you may not need a boob reduction. After all there is a lot of fat in boobs, so fingers crossed you won't have to have more surgery xx :)

Lol Gazza , maybe cos you're a perv ROFL ( don't take offence , said in a joke affectionate way ) xx

Ha ha Garry glad you like it xxx

A new bra makes such a difference doesnt it Becky. I got measured a few weeks ago and have gone from a 42E to a 38F I dont want them to shrink any more tho so fingers crossed. x

You looked !!!!!!!:busted:

Im more worried about them getting any lower as they will be in danger from lower draws as well :banana dancer:

I'm a 42k now and don't think I will lose much as I was a c to d cup when I was 11 and I was normal weight But do hope they will go x

Back