• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boobs - sorry boys but you will prob love this thread lol

so in that case GIRLS us guys should loose are moobs (man boobs) yippee that's all i wanted to know girls nothing wrong with small boobs yes im a small boob man lol well soon i will have hehehe

Think i will be buying chicken fillets, and they wont be for eating. !!!

As long as mine look good in a bra / clothes anything else is irrelevant

for me it would be nice to spend under a £10 for a bra and to wear ones with thin shoulder dtraps instead of the ones our grannies wore

helekisapa said:
for me it would be nice to spend under a £10 for a bra and to wear ones with thin shoulder dtraps instead of the ones our grannies wore

Ditto :) I call mine over shoulder boulder holder :S

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

mind you I have found that I have'nt worn a bra for ages as I find them uncomfortable as I am so big. not to mention being on benifets does't help when buying bras from the only place Iknow of...evans

Ditto :) I call mine over shoulder boulder holder :S

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mine are more like over the shoulder pebble holders lol.... soon to be oh stuff it I don't even need to bother lmao x x

Ok i decided to order a sports bra for the gym, ordered my size, it came i put it on , they fell out the bottom:8855: so re packed and ordered 3 sizes smaller !!!!!!!

Ok i decided to order a sports bra for the gym, ordered my size, it came i put it on , they fell out the bottom:8855: so re packed and ordered 3 sizes smaller !!!!!!!

Gawd, Dawn ... that swimming is sure working, lol ... I am now in bras that I bought a few years ago, didn't fit & couldn't be bothered to return. Glad I didn't now. :)Gone from a 44d to 40c but can't see them going down much more as even as a slimmish teenager they were humongous ... had to wear flippers in a stiff breeze to stay upright ;);) xx

Think i will be buying chicken fillets, and they wont be for eating. !!!

My cousin who lost all her boobs after she had her babies (went from a 36d to a 34aa) bought some chicken fillets for last New Years Eve & when they did the sitting down conga (don't know what it's real name is) all the movement & her slick skin caused one of them to jump out onto the man in fronts shoulder :eek: She didn't turn a hair, just retrieved it & slipped it back in :D:D That is confidence :D I would have died, lol xxx

I'm a 42k now and don't think I will lose much as I was a c to d cup when I was 11 and I was normal weight But do hope they will go x

At my largest I was a 42K, after 11weeks I've just bought yet another bra sized 34H.....I'm chuffed to bits....I've always had big boobs and never really enjoyed the strain etc

Only problem I've got now is when they're restrained I look pretty good(even if I do say so myself) but when they're unleashed they like to reside too far south for my liking !!!!:eek::eek:

At my largest I was a 42K, after 11weeks I've just bought yet another bra sized 34H.....I'm chuffed to bits....I've always had big boobs and never really enjoyed the strain etc

Only problem I've got now is when they're restrained I look pretty good(even if I do say so myself) but when they're unleashed they like to reside too far south for my liking !!!!:eek::eek:

I don't think I'll get past a H to be honest. I was that as a teenager and was very slim. I never have back ache from them but they do get in the way. but well I'd never drowned would I lol.

I'm lucky I think as I don't have any babies and I'm only 24 so hopefully no sagging lol x

I think so lol man always want what they can't have x

I love mine , don't want them to shrink

And it flippin hurts when you shut them in a draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love taking my bra off, it pulls the lines out of my face :D

Back