• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brooke's Diary - All Things Sleevey

So today I was naughty. Got up around 10am..,

B: n/a
L: 1/2 bottle if s/f 7up - 6kcals
D: Sea bass al forno with potatoes, tomatoes and spinach, apple and cinnamon calzone - 570 + 388... Mmmm Ask!

Total: 964 kcals

B: 2x slice of toast with marg - 202kcals
L: Dolmio Pasta pot with salad - 303 + 50kcals
D: Chicken roast dinner -285kcals
S: Honeydew melon - 60

2x tea with sugar, 1x tea no sugar - 100kcals

Total: 1000 kcals EXACTLY!

5 days now...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

B: Activia peach yoghurt - 74 kcals
L: Fresh carrot and coriander soup with a seeded wholemeal roll - 89 + 300 kcals
D: Chicken katsu curry - 453 kcals

2x Cup of tea 80

Total: 996 kcals

Can't remember what I had on Monday!

B: n/a
L: innocent noodle box - 277kcaks
D: 1/4 spanikopita and salad - 440 + 101

2x tea with sugar, medium latte, robinsons orange squash - 40+130+ 6

Total: 996 kcals

B: 2x sesame seed ryvita with 8g flora and a fun size banana - 164 kcals
L: bowl of shreddies with semi skimmed milk - 208 kcals
D: beetroot, tomato, cucumber and lettuce with tuna pasta bake - 430 kcal
x2 cup of tea - 40 kcals, pepsi max - 1 kcal

Total: 843 kcals

How wonderful fir you :)))

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Hi everyone (ESP Claire) all went well, in pain but to be expected. Starting build up today, hopefully by 10:30 ish! Drain out tomorrow + hopefully home!

Hi everyone (ESP Claire) all went well, in pain but to be expected. Starting build up today, hopefully by 10:30 ish! Drain out tomorrow + hopefully home!

Hope u do ok, sleeve I see xx

Hi Brooke Marie, how the devil are you??? Hope all went well for you!! Been thinking about you over the weekend - I think it's cause I had my op at The same place by the same surgeon, also on a Friday!! Hope you are recovering well, and taking it easy!!!
Sending love and hugs, and welcoming you to the losers bench!!!!
Sal xxxx

I'm alright, had a to on saturday so had to stay on water til Monday and was discharged around 3pm yesterday. Didn't see me Sutton once after surgery!

Still got pain but on enough liquid paracetamol to tranquillise a horse so!

Only reallly had build up today ( shakes and a soup), but hungry at all but when 5;45 comes around its time for the other half of my soup... Yay! The tomato / veg build ups are disgusting! Ooh deltaparincinn 10 mins too!

Think I may rename the diary when I'm more on purées as ill be on liquids for 4 weeks

I'm alright, had a to on saturday so had to stay on water til Monday and was discharged around 3pm yesterday. Didn't see me Sutton once after surgery!

Still got pain but on enough liquid paracetamol to tranquillise a horse so!

Only reallly had build up today ( shakes and a soup), but hungry at all but when 5;45 comes around its time for the other half of my soup... Yay! The tomato / veg build ups are disgusting! Ooh deltaparincinn 10 mins too!

Think I may rename the diary when I'm more on purées as ill be on liquids for 4 weeks

Ditto I'm on last stretch of liquids...6 days to go...it's not bin too bad tbh, becoz you have no appetite I think it's easier than trying to eat. I'm just thickening up liquids a little today onwards but still passes thru straw xx

Mr Sutton never came to check on you?! I saw him twice and the Anesthesiologist twice afterwards... that's odd. :/ Hope all is going well now! :)

Glad things moving on for you Hun x

Jenna, I think that they just knew I was ok with everything as everyone knew I ha a medical background. I saw a gastro consultant every day has he was the one on duty that week just not mr Sutton. Saw Lisa twice though :)

Jenna, I think that they just knew I was ok with everything as everyone knew I ha a medical background. I saw a gastro consultant every day has he was the one on duty that week just not mr Sutton. Saw Lisa twice though :)

I didn't see Mr sutton post surgery! but I was in over the weekend! and was discharged Monday! but the doctors looking after me were lovely. Think they knew I was a nurse so a bit like you Brooke Marie. Lisa was great though!!! :)
Love sal xxxx

Back