• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

buffet at work

angiemason

well today that a huge buffet at work, you name it and it was there, sausage rolls, chicken drumsticks onion bhajis, cheese on sticks coleslaw, crisps, nuts, sandwiches,pickles, sliced meat, rice, new potatoes, salad, gateau, cheesecake, fresh cream sponge etc etc .......what did i have a slice of turkey and two new potatoes, :) .....never would i thought i'd be doing that i didn't even care what everybody was eating i would've piled my plate high and then had cheesecake just because it was there .....what a difference :)

well done you :D

woohoo well done! you should've taken me with ya, im pre op :D xxx

Well done I used to love a good buffet:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow well done, did you find it hard or did it not bother you so much? Catn't wait for that to be me, i was always a sucker for a buffet.

Nibbles are my downfall ..... And dips n chips ..... Oooo I'm in KwikFit drooling at the mere thought lol :) xxx

well done Angie... i would of been tempted to have a chicken drumstick lol xx

it didn't bother me at all today :) but if 3 months ago i was only given that off a buffet i would've been furious :)

Well done...be proud of yourself...oh to dream of a buffet yum! :)

i know what you are saying...2 weeks post op my friend was in the hairdressers and she asked me if i could go to the chicken and chip shop for her... i shouted at her.... your bloody kidding arnt you..all i want to do is eat chicken and chips... i cant eat it... and you want me to go in there!!! haha i defo had my hungry head on then... now it doesnt bother me one bit... i just think... yuk look at that grease lol.
when i was dieting pre-op if there was a buffet i would think to myself... ooh wonder who cooked that..they may have picked there nose, or scratched there bum.. or there cat may have licked it... then i wouldnt touch the buffet lol

Great job well done, you displayed a level of control some can only dream of xxx

I honestly cant imagine going to a buffet and only getting that much. It seems so... unbelievable, every day must be like a whole new miracle all by itself! Congratulations hun, it really is amazing :D

sounds like you did a great job hun

Well dun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I would KILL for a drumstick :lol
Must feel so good not to worry about the food and just enjoy the social side more, well done xxx

Back