• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye bye boobies!!! :-(

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
:wave_cry:to my boobies!!!
I was always very fond of my DD's and I knew that they would shrink down with the weight loss but I didnt realise just how much!!!
I bought an enhancer bra the other day and it was a...wait for it...B cup :cry::cry:
There are worse things in life obviously, Im not THAT traumatised by it, but I miss my big boobies and would love to have enough money one day to have them boosted back into the D cup range.
I dont even know why Im posting this, its of no help to anyone and Im not looking for advice on it, I guess I just wanted to share my feelings with people that are most likely to understand it.
So....:wave_cry: to the ample boobies of my past and hello to my average B cups!!!
Thank God for enhancer bra's huh lol
Steph xx

Oh god, now thats scary bearing in mind i am only a c cup to start with!
I feel a bit robbed, there arent many nice things about being big, but i was hoping that a nice pair of knockers were mandatory, but no, and sadly is set to get worse! :sigh:

Not necessarily though, I only know that MY boobies are getting smaller, I seriously doubt that EVERYONES get smaller. To be fair though, my boobies are in balance with my new figure though, they dont look small for my frame, I just wish they were bigger thats all.
Yours may well not get that much smaller than the C that you already are, so dont worry too much about it xx
Steph xx

Have to say I was big chested before I gained weight and whilst I have lost some off them I still have more than I need :0(. I'm the oposite and would much rather have small ones - people keep stating that I have kept "a great pair" - gosh how I love thoughtful people!!!!!!!!!

Mine have not got smaller...just flatter LOL

I have gone from a bra sized 48dd to a 40E....

Spaniels ears come to mind tho.....

Ive got amazing boobies, big and bouncy and firm like a young fit page 3 girl :D ................. Alright so Im a lying mare, they are already the 1st thing in my slippers in the morning so I dont think they can get MUCH worse ;) x

ha ha ha ha ha Dottychic you are a scream, first thing in your slippers, that sounds a bit like me too, it just comes across as sooo funny, lol,
i hope i lose a lot more of my boobies, ive always hated them, im 4'8 and my boobies were 40E, but all at the front, when i turned a corner, my boobs were the first thing people saw.,
dawny

OH the wonderful boobs x
I was a 42 FF /G, three months on and I am in a 40 F which is too big.
Only problem is they are starting to hang already.
I hate to think what they will be like a year on x
Shells
x

Get to LaSenza, they have some ace bras with chicken fillets, they made me look like I have AMAZING boobs. But taking them off and seeing the reality was HILARIOUS!!!

Good job I am married and not trying to pull, it would frighten a man away!!

Rx

Big firm boobies would be great...plus nipples that point to heaven instead of hell lol haha
Steph xx

I'd have to join 3 of their bras together to go around me :p lol, Steph, mine point to hell too......dya think theyre trying to tell me something :eek: X

i think with all the weight we lose, the boobies go south and dont come back up north again. the way mine are going, ill be rolling them up and putting them in a bra

Actually that B cup enhancer that I bought actually makes mine looks really good, gives me a fantastic cleavage and shape and they look really firm and full...oh what a lie I am projecting to the world hey lol
Definately happy that Im married and hubby loves my boobies no matter what lol
Dunno Dotty but I think mine might be hahaha
Got to love you guys, having such humour over a subject that can truly be horrible to go through, I love you lot xx
Steph xx

I'm still wearing the same bra that I had pre op and they're still filled nicely the only difference is now that when I take my bra off they look like balloons that were blown up 5 days ago and are well on the way to being flat.

I've heard the term spaniels ears, boy I can relate to that one!

Back