• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye bye boobies!!! :-(

Mine are like deflated balloons - exactly as you described Jaxx, I actually get quite upset when I look at mine.

Pre op - I was a 40J. Im now a 34g/h depending on the style which sounds like Ive still got plenty, but they hang to my belly button almost, and although they might look Ok when covered up with clothes, I cant show any cleavage as its all wrinkled and stretched and just yuk.

Im hoping as mine are still big I may qualify for a reduction on the NHS... if not, Im not sure its something I can live with so I will have to start saving.

LOL! I've always been big busted and I'm over 50 so my boobs went south years ago. Eight weeks post op and I've gone from a 44F to 44DD so far but they're virtually flat... I joked on here a little while ago that I've got folding boobies, so maybe I should fold them in half, then my nipples will still point to heaven !!:8855::8855::8855:

PS: I notice the boys are conspicuous by their absence... do they have the same problem with their moobs ??

This thread is so funny.

I can't wait to get smaller boobs mine get in the way big time. Oh and lovely pretty bras rather than the ugly ones I need to buy now. Lovely matching pants and bra sets here I come. I hope!

Oh god, now thats scary bearing in mind i am only a c cup to start with!
I feel a bit robbed, there arent many nice things about being big, but i was hoping that a nice pair of knockers were mandatory, but no, and sadly is set to get worse! :sigh:

Yorkshirelass, i too am a c cup but i was a c cup when i weighed 147lbs 26 yrs ago. The cup hasn't increased since my body weight did so i'm hoping it won't after :) There's always chicken fillets lol, and you get the protein from them too :) xx

:D:D:D mine headed South years ago :D:D:D

PS: I notice the boys are conspicuous by their absence... do they have the same problem with their moobs ??

Well I've been lurking here, but as you mention it, yes I certainly have the same problem. Would love to get mine nipped and tucked eventually. Hardly likely though. :cry:
xx

Well I've been lurking here, but as you mention it, yes I certainly have the same problem. Would love to get mine nipped and tucked eventually. Hardly likely though. :cry:
xx

LOL... I wonder how many more of our chaps have been lurking here too !!! Come on lads... admit it !:8855:

i have to say girls my (.)(.)ies are big.... around an e and even before i was big i had (.)(.)s BUT after two kid and weight gain, loss.... and now having wls surgery.. mu reward for my hard work once the weight off will be to get a (.)(.) job.. its not for everyone but its something i would like xx

I am missing my boobs as well. I started off as a 36HH and am now a 30H but they look disgusting. Hubby still likes them but I despise them. I would love to have them put back in the right place and be full and perky again.

Mine have not got smaller...just flatter LOL

I have gone from a bra sized 48dd to a 40E....

Spaniels ears come to mind tho.....

LOL, I can almost roll mine up and I haven't even had the surgery yet.... :p

They're getting thinner with age I think. Although if I diet I always lose my boobs first. I'm definitely havin a boob job after I get to my ideal weight - I figure by that time my car loan will be paid off and I'll be able to afford more debt for the boobs - do they take credit cards? Don't want to go too mad - a C cup will do.

I just want mine to be higher up ( and this is before the op!) and for my nipples to both point in the same direction. - currently one points south whilst the other looks straight ahead! Oh gosh- I so need to win the lottery for all the plastic surgery I'm going to need!

A boob job wasn't high on my list of priorities before my op, but they are so depressing now that I think it's going to be a must.

Hello Novamay - I'm in Billingham :)

A boob job wasn't high on my list of priorities before my op, but they are so depressing now that I think it's going to be a must.

Hello Novamay - I'm in Billingham :)

hello near-neighbour - I'm in Roseworth and a smoggy by marriage :love047:... I def want the boobs done, and a belly tuck if I can afford it - am putting them on my 'Christmas 2013 wish list' if I can wait that long!

i as always the opposite...big girl small boobs lol
i used to wear a 46a or 46b depending on the bras i managed to find....i was just so impressed when i managed to buy a 40b in ASDA a few days ago!!
it is a little snug on the back but comfy enough to wear now
i hope i don't lose too much in the boob area...never had much there to beging with hahaha :D

Back