• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can anyone make me a ticker

stefanie

i have tried to make one by following the instructions but an failing. i just cannot do it.

can anyone make me one..please xx

Stefanie, it is pretty easy. There is a User CP above this panel on the left. Once open you see a drop down menu. look for edit signature. Once you have found that you will see a box very much like the one you type your message in. Ok, now when you fill out you ticker details you will ben given 3 boxes that have text code in them. Choose and hightlite the text that has the BB forum in it. To hightlite the text just click your mouse in the correct box of text and it will turn blue. To copy press the crtl key and the C key. Then you can go to your edit signature box and paste the text you have copied into the empty box by using the ctrl and V keys together. Let me know if you get stuck and I will try to help further.

Just a thought Stefanie, did you double click the ticker in someone elses post for the link to the ticker factory? If so, did you sign in and fill in all your weight details.

Back