• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tickers - I give up!!

Vonone

Dazed & confused, been trying for two hours without success, even tried ticker factory as suggested. Anyone got a ticker for dummies book or can give me step by step instructions. Need to get sorted by next week as want to plot progress xx

Ok, just seen the Tutorials section. Will try again tomorrow, off to bed now, goodnight you lovely lovely people xx

If you can't work it out come back to me & I will try to help. It took me ages but once I cracked it seemed easy. It is not very intuitive that's why. Night night

Have just spent the morning doing it, think i have cracked it. Thanks for support.
At the moment trying to do anything to stay away from kitchen, weekends are so hard xx

yay u did it :) xxx

And an avatar now i am an addict (regular). Move over Microsoft vonone's coming through x

Vonone - don't forget - every time you update your ticker you need to edit your details on your User CP, so that your weight loss and BMI is tracked on there as well.

Ok ok tried and failed, how do I up date ticker. Every time I go on the ticker factory site it looks like I have to re do a new ticker. Is this right.?

Sadly yes I can't seem to find any other way. Any one out there know?

Back