• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i hava hug?

BandyEmm

I feel really cr@ppy at the moment, Ive had sickness and diorreah what came along with labour type contractions :cry: Today am feeling so drained and tired and am not hungry at all, Not sure if thats due to my recent fill, but since monday ive lost 4.5 lbs :eek:

Just wanna feel back to my normal self,last night i managed to sleep from 9.20pm-7am :eek: and it feels liek ive had none :(

Sorry am waffling :(

Much love to all xxx

A HUMUNGOUS HUG is on it's way to you Em and hope you can rest, keep warm and feel better very soon.... sending fondest love too.. Bev xxx

Big hugs from Hertford, hope you start to feel better soon, try to rest over the weekend and come Monday you will fighting fit and raring to go.
Wendyx

Aw Emm, here's a big hug from me too :grouphugg:

hope you're feeling better soon. :patback:

Hoping you are feeling loved and better for our thoughts and huge hugs Em., we all need a hug at times and you have come to the right place...

Fondest thoughts and take special care xxx

Thankyou ladies, The sickness has started again, I managed one mouthful of food then woosh 3 times in 10 mins or so :(

Simply fluids for me i think.

Thanks for all the hugs they sure help <3 xxx

Fluids and rest xxx

Keep your strength up Em and take special care, if it doesn't get any better speak to your GP. The surgery is probably still open right now.

Love and hugs :grouphugg:

Sending hugs your way and hoping you start to feel better very soon xxx

bev will you be my mummy hehe xxx Am sure its just a nasty bug whats going round, a few days i will be right as rain, xx

Hahaha... I'd be delighted... just take good care of yourself Angel xxx

Emma i hope you start feeling better soon! Is it just food making you sick or is it fluids too? I'm just concerned you have had another fill recently.. How much is in your band now and what size is it?

Hugs xx

hey hun, at the mo its just foods, fluids am fine with, I had 1ml put on on monday so i now have 7.5mls in a 14ml band,

I dont think its due to the band as ive had the Squits, sweats, sore throat brewing too along with very tired and drained xx

Hope you're feeling better soon Em, it's tempting to blame the band first when we get sick but like you say..we get the same bugs even with the new wiring!
Hope next week is a lot more peaceful and comfortable than this one hun, you have been through a lot of yuck.
Hope the builders have left the street so you can have a restful day recovering tomorrow x

Feel better soon sweets. xxxx

I feel really cr@ppy at the moment, Ive had sickness and diorreah what came along with labour type contractions :cry: Today am feeling so drained and tired and am not hungry at all, Not sure if thats due to my recent fill, but since monday ive lost 4.5 lbs :eek:

Just wanna feel back to my normal self,last night i managed to sleep from 9.20pm-7am :eek: and it feels liek ive had none :(

Sorry am waffling :(

Much love to all xxx

Sending you a huge hug Em - hope you feel better real soon. Take care

Linski xxx

Thinking of you precious and sending a humungous hug to start your day, do hope you feel better today....

Sending love as always and take care xxx

Back