• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feel like i can eat too much

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
i feel like i can eat too much, now im over the 7month post op, ive noticed i can eat more, more than id like to be able to, i dont think ive strech my pounch but when i can eat my tea with out that feeling oiff to much and i can eat more i get worried, i know im able to eat larger potions of food but i had for my tea, 3 roast pots (frozen) 5 slices of thin cucumcumber, lettuce and garden peas. i had a piece of garlic n herb chicken on a muffin (kingmills small muffin) and i was able to eat it all and stil felt a lil hungry but i didnt eat anything else, i waited 25 mins then made a brew. i ate my chicken and veg/salad first as always then my potatoes, after my meal i was so mad at myself as i thought, why did i eat the muffin, there was no need for it :cry::cry:

over the weekend i was stupid and i ate a few pkts of crisp and hardly any salad etc.... im so peed of as i dont wanna waste the gift ive been given with havin my bypass.

i wanna get that yucky feeling after ive eaten :cry: i know stupid :eek: but thats how i know ive had enough food, my bf tells me ill be able to eat more than i could a few months ago and i know that.

im back at the spire on aug 16th, if im still worried should i tell my nurse kath??

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I would be surprised if you had stretched your pouch. I have days (like today) when I can eat LOADS, but after a few days my body tells me to stop it, usually with making me sick.

You can give yourself a boost by doing the 5 day pouch test, or by going back to soup and yogurt for a few days which I do occassionally when I need a boost.

The head hunger/cheating is something only will power can help with. It's hard isn't it? I wish I had it.

Good luck

Rx

rybens

yorkie puddin!
Claudia your bound to be able to eat more by now but look at your weight loss you have do amazing , just try to make positive choices first and im sure your eating no where as near as you did before, i get days when i can eat more than others and really do worry amount how much im eating im sure you will be fine hun dont worry too much x