• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant belive how different i feel

Looking fab!!! X

aww thanks

Hi Sweetie,

Yes I will be there. It's Monday the 11th Nov isn't it ? Going for my sleep apnoea test this Friday afternoon at 3.45. Then I've got my pshychology appointment the week after on Thursday 14th November. I feel like its actually real now that things are happening. Private message me and I'll give you my mobile no or I'll give it to you on Monday xxxx

Wow - I love seeing the before and after photos, I'm only 3 weeks post op so hope to be as successful as you x

it is all becoming real jane, you have worked damm hard to get your funding, good luck for your appointments im sure all with be fine ill try and pm you now or will defo give it u on monday yes the 11th xxxxx

Thanks sweetie. Can I ask - when you're fitted up for the sleep apnoea test, would I still be able to go out to meet some friends for something to eat or is the test equipment really obvious ?

Thanks sweetie. Can I ask - when you're fitted up for the sleep apnoea test, would I still be able to go out to meet some friends for something to eat or is the test equipment really obvious ?

I'm from Salford hospital too,
The test equipment is quite obvious..the machine bit they place on your finger makes you look like ET(the film)
So...unless you want people asking you if you wanna phone home,I'd stay in...lol.

sorry hunni, not been on for a few days, i hope your appointment went well today and you manage to get some sleep with it on, ill chat to you on monday xxx

Agree with Emma Louise ... I went out with mine and lost a piece if it!!
Was a piece of neoprene that held something in place and I had to replace it :eek:

Amazing, really well done, your looking fab!

Wow, amazing transformation xx

thank you have lost another stone now but feeling so good about myself, friends can really tell a difference nownot just how i look but how i act aswell

yes i lose just over a stone in about 10 days not been well so it helped lol

Well done! Keep up the amazing work!

Back