• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My before and nearly after photos

Andrea73

Hi guys, this has taken a lot of courage but thought I would share some photos. The before one is is me at my heaviest and the after one is taken this week in tenerife while having a shot of a scooter that my son had hired. I weigh 10st 7lbs having lost 3lbs on holiday. I am now 3 lbs away from having lost 6 stone!!!

Hopefully this will have worked and these photos give some inspiration to those just starting on this weight loss journey.

Attachments

• P1000052(1).jpg
    P1000052(1).jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 98
  • P1000457.jpg
    P1000457.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 98
wow, look at you super woman!

Congrats, you look so happy x

Wow Andrea... what an amazing result... you look tremendous and what an inspiration.... great to see you and all the very best xxx

Andrea you looked gorgeous pre op and you look even more gorgeous now. Big congrats on keeping on the flipping scooter lol xx

wow you look amazing! i cant wait to be slim! congratulations on your sucess xxx

WOW ! brilliant, well done and congrats x

wit woo!!

fabulous. well done. You are gorgeous.

Thank you very much for the kind words. My before photo is the one and only, I just hated getting my photo taken. Now on the holiday I have loads. Its amazing the difference losing weight does for confidence. My body isn't perfect but I can look in the mirror now and don't feel too bad.

Good luck everyone on their journey's to a slimmer you.

You look simply amazing!

Back