• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-Band Carb free bread !!

lottie:)

I m doing no carbs. I found a great recipe for carb free bread :)

Look at this bacon sarnie !!

Attachments

• image-2198542394.jpg
    image-2198542394.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 304

carebear1

Please share?

carebear1

Has it got that eggy smell?

Hi :)

It doesn't have an eggy smell.

It's not the real thing but does a great job if you fancy a sandwich and tastes good.

Once it's cooked it's hard a crispy, you need to put it in a zip bag or tub then in a few hours is changes consistency and becomes soft.

lindy62

Could you use low fat cream cheese, just Im following slimming world and was thinking I could use as a base for mini pizza's (just a thought)

lindy62

Sure you can. Have you tried the cauliflower crust pizza it tastes amazing ?

Attachments

• image-2207854358.jpg
    image-2207854358.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 169

Bookie

Oooh, are there low-carbers about? That would be great! I am dreading doing low-fat, I know it doesn't work for me, never has, the only thing that ever worked was low-carb, so hoping I can do that pre-op, does anyone know or does it HAVE to be low-fat?

I've been following low carb diet for 6 months it is not low fat, I only eat full fat or sugar free. I can't send you my diet if you give me your email ?

Bookie

Thanks, but I'm ok, I've been an LC devotee for years, long before Atkins made its appearance in the UK, I used to have to get stuff from the US which I couldn't get here! I even started writing a recipe book and then the whole Low-carb bandwagon started and cookery books were coming out daily (or so it seemed) so I gave up the idea!

I still have loads of LC recipes all over the place if people are interested though, it's just I was worried as to whether the pre-op HAS to be low-fat or is it just the received wisdom that low-fat is best? :9529: