• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carol150

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
:wavey:hi all just wanted to let you all no i am doing well and my mum is OK she has started her chemo i have now got on line down my mums so can keep in touch now and we are just waiting for the council to pull there fingers out and find us a place in kings Lynn i send my love to you all and hope everyone is having great success with there weight loss my weight has almost stopped but i don't mind i have lost 1lb in 2weeks am now 12 stone 8lbs but i am happy with that i am also back on my tablets just not the iron as it was them that was giving me bad cramps the doctor said that that is a common problem with them.

Hi Carol - thanks for letting us know how you're doing, I was wondering how you were. Hope your mum's treatment goes well and you get a place of your own soon. Take care xx

Happy to hear you sounding so much more positive Carol, hope your Mum is ok not too poorly on the chemo. (HUGS) X

Your mum is more important than the weightloss at the moment but well done so far xx

Back