• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
:)just wanted to say hello and hope you are all OK and doing well .well i am back home now my mum has had her last chemo and is doing really well she is putting on weight she looks like her old self again .am so happy .i am also doing great am now down to a size 10 jeans skirts and jumpers have now rejoined the gym and loving it i go everyday no more pains or cramps just enjoying the new me and love shopping again just bought knee hight boots and got them done up for the first time in years .i am going in all the skinny shops that i could not go in before just because i can. have an appointment with diatican next week will let you no what she sayes . hope you are all doing great

Hi Great news about your mum i bet you are feeling delighted. You must feel fantastic with your weight loss. Well done xxxx

Glad you mum is OK now, must be a great weight of mind.

So pleased for you with the weight loss you have done so well hun xxx

Great to hear from you Carol, Im so pleased your Mum is doing well and looking more like her old self. Fab news about your weight too, you must be over the moon :D Well done and keep shopping till you drop :D XX

Hi Carol - great to hear your mum is doing so well :) And you too... Size 10 now eh ?! A skinny minny indeed ! Watch you don't waste away now ! LOL
I'm seeing the dietician this week too... Wed am... When's your appt ? Rose xx

You have done so well Carol and I'm also thinking of your dear Mum... hoping it will be onwards and upwards from now on... Love and hugs to you both xxx

hi rose

Hi Carol - great to hear your mum is doing so well :) And you too... Size 10 now eh ?! A skinny minny indeed ! Watch you don't waste away now ! LOL
I'm seeing the dietician this week too... Wed am... When's your appt ? Rose xx
mine is wensday 8 dec at 10.15 .shame same day different week can you meet for a coffee next week

Back