• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

many many thanks to one and all

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi everyone hope you are all well and going strong and thank you all for your kind words it really helps knowing i am not alone .and when i feel i cant cope i just read your messengers and it helps .my mum is OK but the cancer has spread to her kidneys and liver and has to start chemo to see if it can be slowed down should know after the first 3 chemo if not there is nothing more that can be done .she said i must keep going with this weight loss program and i no she is right but it just does not seam that important anymore so just for her i got on the scales and only lost 2lb in 2 weeks so now i am worried about that to .i now weight 12 stone 10lbs .but 1 am only 10lb of my goal have been getting cramps again for the last 2 days it is like trapped wind and it has me in a lot of pain but cant let my mum know that so have to try and hide it .anyway my love to you all and once again thank you all so much for your support it really helps:grouphugg:

hiya luv - keep ya chin up.... you will get through this and come out the other side stronger! thinking of you x

keep strong lovely, im sure maybe your pains and aches are down to nervous worry and upset, your going through alot! i wish you the best love kel x

Your mom definitely raised a lovely child, she must be so very proud of you Carol... Please look after yourself because you are important xx

Back