• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHANGE OF DATE FOR BYPASS

wendy1963

I went for my pre~op tests today and they have changed my op date to the 24th April , as they had over booked for the 21st just got to do the pre op diet for a few more days.

What a bummer few more days it is then bet you ****** off. I would be eyes on the goal post then it moves typical at least still close though xx

Glad it's not loads different. Hope it's not upset your flow at all. Not long now regardless!! :D

Hi

I see you are under MR El Hassani, how long have you waited for the op, I was told his waiting list was two years, which was why I changed to St Richards as they only had a 12 week waiting list, and I had my surgery almost exactly 12 weeks after the first appointment.

Paul

Paul

wendy1963 said:
I went for my pre~op tests today and they have changed my op date to the 24th April , as they had over booked for the 21st just got to do the pre op diet for a few more days.

Oh Wendy I felt for you yesterday, sorry your op has been delayed a few days, I probably won't see you now :(

Big hugs x

I went on the waiting list Jan 2011 .

It was a bit disappointing but I think it has worked out well I can settle my little boy down now at my mum and dads also I get to see my new baby niece again before I go in so it does have its good bits. Anyway you need to concentrate on yours , I sure we will be able to meet up because it would be nice to keep in touch with someone who has started at the same time . Good luck for the 21st I wish you all the best Wendy.

oh thats a bummer Wendy :( at least it's only a few days phew! :) xxx

Not long now Wendy !!

Only a minor delay, some on here have been put back months and yours is only put back by a few days -- hope it all goes well on the 24th !!

Sorry about the disappointing news Wendy, I'm sure everything will work out fine for you in the end. x

Hope all goes well today :D we are all shuffling along in the losers bench :D xxx

Good luck Wendy, was hoping to see you as I only went home today, you will be fine xx

All went well came home wednesday evening have slept really well . I am amazed at how good I feel I'm sure there will be not so good day's so I will enjoy while it lasts. I have had hardly any pain just the wind from the gas they use.How many days have you got left to wait.

Back