• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chocs

Wendy1

Christmas, why do people still buy me chocs for presents, not just small one very large ones I feel like giving them back next year out of date HAAAAA:confused:

Share them or give them away. I got very little this year got big bix off my hubby for birthday in Dec but he eats most of them method in the madness. Christmas I got a pack of 4 flakes off my mother????? We do have tins of sweets for the house we open if people visist I do eat them but only 2or 3 at any one time. I still fancy them even though don't tatse the same the head still wants them. xx Don't think people maen to offend just don't think, make them last treat yourself to one a day or l;ike I sya give them away or share them with family and friendas sooner they are gone the better x

everyone got me chocs and they come with a note saying your last ones lol

Must admit folks have been good here ... I had no sweets at all apart from the tin I bought for visitors. I am not a big sweet eater so I can resist.
It's my poor hubby I feel for as he is the sweet tooth in here and everybody that usually buys him goodies at xmas hasn't this year so all he has is the box of all sorts that he got from me! Poor sod is like the kid that Santa forgot:rolleyes:

Lol I have been gifted the most amazing chocs from hotel chocolat and I'm ten months post bypass....for once I've enjoyed them eating them previously was done frantically in secret and no one bought me them as I was so hugely overweight instead now I will savour one with a cup of twinings and its delish (they will however last me about six months lol)

I got plenty of boxed chocolates, too. From Thornton's and Lindt to Quality Street and Celebrations...

My family and friends all KNOW that I need to avoid sugar so there is really no excuse apart from laziness LOL. To many people Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries etc = chocolates. To us they represent unwelcome temptation and horribly poor nutrition!

Perhaps we should just take the view that it's the thought that counts... LOL.

Back