• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Well the count down has begun my kiddies opened there first window of the advant calendar this morning!!
I said I wanted all my Christmas shopping done for today but like every year still got shopping to get but hey ho we get it done and have a great day!
I love seeing my babys face on Christmas day and this yr is gonna b even more special as it's zanes first Christmas and kais first Christmas not bein the only child so it's exciting but also gonna b interesting to see how Kai reacts wen we help zane open his presents too??
I'm sure he will b fine!!
Goin out this yr for Christmas dinner with all the family which will b lovely as we ain't spent a Christmas together for years well not all together so b extra special also hopefully it b my last being this size still waiting for a date but hopefully will hear soon and hoping it b jab-feb but either way in sure nxt yr I'll b able to wear a glitzy dress for the first time ever!!
So have u all done all ur shopping yet?? Got ur trees up? I have it looks lovely!
Anyway I know it's too early to say this but hope u all have a fab Christmas watever u r doin!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Laura Awww you sound really organised and happy and looking so forward to seeing your little ones open their presents on Christmas day.
I bought 4 advent calenders a couple of weeks ago, i still get my 13 and 15 year old one lol and one each for my 4 and 5 year old grandchildren. My grandchildren will probably eat theres all in one day as they will have their own at their mum and dads house lol. I wont mind bless em. Im quite organised too laura cos i always start doing my gift shopping early, but we are snowed in at the moment so its going to be the weekend at the earliest before i get out to Meadowhall or Rotherham to finish off xxxx

Thank you Laura... you are so highly organised... I'm not anywhere near there but thinking about it... enjoy your decs... it's pretty to see the outside snow here with the decs neighbours already have up... Love and hugs to you and yours xxx

Awww sugga carnt believe ur snowed in we have snow but not that bad!!!
I normally gave an advant calendar but every little helps don't it so not gad one thus yr lol my mom buys my kids one too so they have 2 each although my eldest would love to eat them all today I won't let him lol... Hope u get out the weekend and get to get ur last bits and pieces Hun nothing worst than bein stuck in the house especially this time of the yr there's always lots to do lol iv got my eldest birthday 16th December so busy busy, taking him to see jls Tuesday as a surprise carnt wait he will love it he loves jls, hope ur well xxxxx
Bev I love this time of there yr everywhere looks so beautiful with the snow and decor the kids love it don't they I'm goin to buy them a sledge today :)
Love to u bev hope ur feeling better xxxxx

Love to you too Laura.... I'm in quarantine... just doing what I can to be fit enough for the new year surgery... sooner the better now.

Hope you and yours are all ok Laura... sending a warming hug Angel.... enjoy your day xxx

I am afraid I am not feeling very Christmassy yet. I did ask the OH to get the decorations down out of the loft today, but he is adamant never before the twelf day..... stick in the mud.

Because of the weather I am extra busy with the horses, everything is frozen and have to carry water for them so it is taking me 3 times longer to do the jobs.

Hoping the weather will change and I can go Christmas shopping, the only thing I have done is order the turkey.:eek: Mind you I find the later you do the shopping the more bargins you get and seeing as we are having to watch our pennies now it all helps. I have been known to buy presents the day after boxing day if I know I am not going to see the person concerned til after Christmas that way the get a much better pressie.

Anyway reading you posts I am feeling a bit more Christmassy now.

Thanks.

I haven't done anything yet and this year Christmas is taking the minimal approach! We are having our little break to Bruges just before Christmas so that is like a present to us all!

Other than that,and the food of course, I hope to get all my shopping done in about 2 days next week!

Hubby wants to get the Christmas tree out today though!
Bah humbug!

I've not got all my christmas shopping although i have made a good dent in it :) As for the tree and decorations that isn't happening for a good couple of weeks yet. Always feels like it's taking forever to get here when you put them up too early.

Christmas day this year in our household is 26th December as i've let my girls go to their fathers for the 25th, it's their baby sisters first christmas when she understands what's going on (she'll be 16 months) and they so want to see her face... So my sacrifice is not seeing their faces xmas day... But then we have my husbands daughter boxing day so we'll just pretend it's christmas day then :)

Very happy christmas to you Laura and everybody else, enjoy your last fast christmas, next year will be a very different story for you xxx

Well it snowed all day - so the deccys went up!! Never had them up so early.

Pressies all bought and wrapped - just waiting for 2 to be delivered - seems the snow has held them up!!! LOL

Cards made and all written.

Puddings and cakes maturing nicely

Don't know why I'm so organised this year.

And we're going to London to see the New Year in this year cos we can stay in our daughters flat!!

Yay

xxx

Goodness you are organised... that sounds like a clockwork plan... I will have to do what I can very soon xxx

i love christmas :D Havent got the decs up at home yet but i work in a primary school and we put all the decorations up yesterday, and with this snow it all feels so cosy!

I dont have any kids so ive got an advent calender in the office for the good kids to open ;)

No xmas shopping yet either tho lol hoping to do mot of it online because i hate hate shopping!

x

Awwww I love Christmas I do!! U all sound very prepared hope u all have a fab Christmas love to u all xxxxxx

Back