• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Challenge 2011

9lb left to go for me...we WILL do it!!

Tink1974 - 14lbs - making me 17 stone 3 (sorry joining this a bit late!) - that was my original post on here..... weighed this morning- down to 17st 12, so 9lbs to go in 5 weeks.... fingers crossed lol

Neeta said:
Yes, BUT!!! I go away on Saturday for a week of sunshine. Have packed my ryvitas though for lunch and will only eat sensible things on an evening. :D

It's only one week tho neet, so even if u have a little fun it shouldn't do too much damage....there's always salads out there just pretend you're a bunny!!! enjoy x

Just weighed today 15st 11lbs,yeah!!!!:D
I think I might make my target of being in the 14's after all.

5 more weigh ins before Christmas and 12lb to go:D:D

Everyone's doing great ( bet you do manage it Hayley). You're all so inspirational. I needed another 13lbs off from my weigh in last Monday, so I think I am pushing it. As I've joined the no weighing for two weeks challenge I won't know how I'm doing next week. Scary !!!

Miss Tickle said:
Everyone's doing great ( bet you do manage it Hayley). You're all so inspirational. I needed another 13lbs off from my weigh in last Monday, so I think I am pushing it. As I've joined the no weighing for two weeks challenge I won't know how I'm doing next week. Scary !!!

Aww thank you hunnie, ull do it no problem, I weighed in this morning and need to lose another 17lbs by Xmas, fingers crossed as that will take me too 10st loss from 1st July :) xx

You're doing amazingly well Haylz, keep up the good work....we're all going to be soooooo much slimmer this Christmas....Yeah!!

looking good....only 3.5lb to go to hit my xmas challenge....did i really think when i started this i would get there....did i heck...so to think i can not only smash my target but look to go above and beyond it is quite surreal....happy days! hohoho! :)

well done jo28172- bet ur feeling proud of urself!

tink1974 said:
well done jo28172- bet ur feeling proud of urself!

Thanks tink-gob smacked is the word :D x

I don't know what I weighed when I made my pledge.... But I've lost 43 pounds now, I pledged 45 pounds...

I need to lose about 22 pounds to reach my actual target not sure if that's possible in a month will see though fingers crossed everyone....

Have lost 25 of the 29lb Christmas target I set myself in October. So with only 4lb more to go its time to up it - new target weight of 13st 5lbs taking my total weight loss to six stone.

only 1lb to go but set new target of another 5lb which will be 3 stone since 20th Sept and above the target the hospital set me so a little buffer for xmas :)

Go Hayle and everyone else xxxxxxxx

Back