• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Challenge 2011

Haylz6

13lbs to go but after being out loads this week for work mams birthday and at a handbag party on Friday I think am gonna b putting on 13lbs lol xx

JO28172

Neeta said:
got weighed this morning and I am 181.7 pounds. only 1.7 pounds to go to my Christmas target. Whoop whoop. :D

Even lost a pound whilst on holiday. ;)

good luck everyone:flirt2: xx

Welcome back neeta! And well done x

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Glad to see you had a good holiday Neeta and well done for beig on track to smash your Christmas Target :)

Neeta

Thanks girls. xx

Yes, sorry I haven't been around for a while, was very tired when I started back at work and was going to bed at 7.30 every night (not good) but things are getting better now. Also been busy getting ready for our hols which seem so long ago now, and been preparing for Christmas. The turkey's in the freezer so not a lot left to do. ;)

Neeta

got weighed this morning and I am 181.7 pounds. only 1.7 pounds to go to my Christmas target. Whoop whoop. :D

Even lost a pound whilst on holiday. ;)

good luck everyone:flirt2: xx

I think I've done it. :talk017: 179 pounds this morning. One pound under my target. I'm keeping at it though!!

miserable

Well done, I have another 5 pounds to go...

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I think I've done it. :talk017: 179 pounds this morning. One pound under my target. I'm keeping at it though!!

Well done Neeta, got another couple of weeks to go....better pick another target :):)

Haylz6

Yeaaaaaaa well done everyone, I just weighed in lost 6lbs this week so only 7lbs to go to hit my Xmas target and 10st xxx

miserable

That kind of achievement surely demands a pic??? So very well done xx

happy days

Another 3 off this week. Just 1 more pound to go for Xmas target. But more important if I can lose another 2 next week it will take me into 13s

Haylz6

happy days said:
Another 3 off this week. Just 1 more pound to go for Xmas target. But more important if I can lose another 2 next week it will take me into 13s

Go u ur doing great u must feel fab. X

happy days

Haylz6 said:
Go u ur doing great u must feel fab. X

Haylz it's like a dream come true was 26:12 at the very start of my journey and now 14.1. It's unreal. Never been so proud of myself. Can't wait to get into those 13s.

SARAH S

Here comes the new me

Thats fantastic.....well done:)

miserable

Very well done!!! Can't wait to see u into the 13 stones xxx

Miss Tickle

I'm 17st 2lbs now, so 3lbs to go with 13 days left. Do-able in theory!! Will be gutted if I don't manage to get into the 16's by Christmas day! Congrats to everyone that's made it and those on their way xxx