• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Dinner Photos

This is on a single portion lasagne dish - not as deep as it looks!! Nothing was layered on it. I ate half the (gluten free) Yorkshire pudding, one potato, 2/3 of the veg and half the meat :)

Attachments

• image-2958334279.jpg
    image-2958334279.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 235
Oh I fancy the sound of a Minnie Mouse bowl. My muller rice yoghurt lot which I eat out of is getting a bit shabby looking. Really must look for a tiny bowl or a really small plate with sides

Oh I fancy the sound of a Minnie Mouse bowl. My muller rice yoghurt lot which I eat out of is getting a bit shabby looking. Really must look for a tiny bowl or a really small plate with sides

Tesco :) In the kiddies section lol

reading all these comments from last year , makes me think christmas must be so hard !! while I'm still pre op i want to have my last full xmas dinner,with all the trimmings and naughty treats that come with it including champagne or in my case cava as no fizzles post op .... but at the same time i want to keep loosing weight . hope you all have a great christmas this year anyway x

The best bit is one year on and i still cant eat anything! My xmas dinner this year will be one potato and a mini sausage with bacon round it and that will be me done. I will take a photo again. God was year i ate a few mouthfuls and threw it up, it was awful. Christmas is certainly not much fun when you cant gorge on xmas dinner. I totally miss food.

The best bit is one year on and i still cant eat anything! My xmas dinner this year will be one potato and a mini sausage with bacon round it and that will be me done. I will take a photo again. God was year i ate a few mouthfuls and threw it up, it was awful. Christmas is certainly not much fun when you cant gorge on xmas dinner. I totally miss food.

yea true but at the same time i bet you don't miss being fat more !? yesterday evening i had a weak moment and managed to pull myself out of it , the cravings are short and temporary being fat is all day everyday , but the problem with christmas is its constantly in our faces and for a whole month!!! so annoying! going to try and keep healthy as when its all done and over i won't feel so shameful lol !
but bless you i can imagine your frustration and although i consider myself to be well versed on surgery and have accepted this , i think when i can't physically eat what i mentally want it'll be hard and all though I'm 'prepared' i think reality is different ?
I've ordered a quorn family roast for christmas , with some low carb gravy it is delicious xx

Beforeimage-4181909495.jpg After image-1332684875.jpg No potatoes or Yorkshire puddings this year to keep the carb intake as low as possible. I just wouldn't be able to manage them anyway.

Oh that looks amazing!!! I just had two roast potatoes with loads of gravy to make them mushy!! Didnt bother with a photo of that!!
I did have a great day though x

Didn't manage it all, 2 years post bypass

Attachments

• IMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 105
I did post this on my own diary.. But thought i should share it here too. Ate everything but one potato.

image-401085589.jpg

Didn't take a photo as I dived right in! My dinner fitted in one of those saucer size Yorkshire puddings. It was freakin well lush! Didn't eat it all mind.. but a lil while after I had Christmas pudding and clotted cream, then 2 stuffing balls with gravy and then sweets lol Mmm XP x

My christmas dinner was a M+S fish pie...and it was lovely..
I've had fish pie for the past 5 years for my christmas dinner since my surgery.
There's no worse feeling than a EVIL sprout being stuck and chest pain for the rest of the day!

Mine was a normal sized christmas dinner but no seconds - at almost 4 years I can usually manage a small adult portion (which is the aim). Didn't take a pic tho sadly.

Back