• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Photos....Happy Christmas!

Grace

Hi all. I've just put some new pictures in my before and after gallery of me 4 stones 13 pounds down, today, Christmas Eve. I'm wearing my new Christmas outfit.:D

I have to admit that I wasn't seeing that much difference, until I saw the photos today. I know I still have along way to go, but I'm thrilled at the difference. :D

I hope this gives you pre-op people still waiting lots of encouragement.

I want to wish everyone on WLSurgery a very Happy Christmas and a Bright, Happy, Blessed and Wonderful 2011 !

Much love to you all
Grace xxxx

Bev

Awww Grace you look radiant and so well... brilliant to see you and can't wait for us to meet... enjoy yourself and I'll be thinking of you over the next few days...
Love and hugs always xxx

BandyEmm

merry christmas to you too xx will check piccys out

Big an Bouncy

Oops got the pics,you look great Charis,Im the same weight and shape as you but a bit taller.so I will watch you shrink with interest!How has your tummy gone,mine hangs badly but hope if there is less of it it will be easier to disguise!Ps hope you dont mind a suggestion but you would look even lovelier with a shorter hairstyle,I used to have mine long and hid behind it,its very liberating going short!Best love
Maz x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
you look great, well done, i hope you have a lovely Christmas x

dottychic

WOW :eek: What a difference in such a short time! I can hardly believe it!! You should be really proud of yourself hun as you have done brilliantly and you look absolutely lovely :D XX
:26::smiley1842::xmastree::smiley1842::xmastree::26:

Karlos

Great job Grace well done you xxx

hsmel

Grace - you are doing really well and with a few glitches along the way too! Fab pictures - of course there is a difference you look lots slimmer already. Brill. Have a fabby Christmas xxxx

Grace

Oops got the pics,you look great Charis,Im the same weight and shape as you but a bit taller.so I will watch you shrink with interest!How has your tummy gone,mine hangs badly but hope if there is less of it it will be easier to disguise!Ps hope you dont mind a suggestion but you would look even lovelier with a shorter hairstyle,I used to have mine long and hid behind it,its very liberating going short!Best love
Maz x

Thanks Maz. My tummy was horrendous but is just shrinking away nicely; no sign of excess skin at all there yet. :)
I'm very precious about my hair, I love having it long and so does my hubby....but since it's falling out so badly I am considering going short for a while after Christmas, just until it stops falling out.

I don't really hide behind my hair, I often have it pinned up or taken back. I will do more so as I lose weight and my face shape improves if I don't have it cut.
Love n hugs
Happy Christmas
Grace xxx

sweetquietjox

Your looking smashing love xx

Rebirth

Love the photos. Noticed you have lovely shaped calves. You can definately tell that you have lost weight.