• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Civil partnership

Well hun if you don't know what you're going to do after the wedding then you need to get out some books from the library ;-) Usually one doesn't get out of bed for 2 weeks. Honeymoon & all that jazz!
Sounds like it's gonna be just great. Congratulations & good luck with wedding & op.

I will have been married to my beautiful wife for 3 years at the end of the month. We had a great CP and were married outside, in gorgeous gardens, thanfully the weather stayed dry although all morning it chucked it down and i thought we would all get drenched.

Sounds like you have some great ideas, its nice to do a bit different to the norm, for most of our friends and family it was their first CP and the words you have to say to each other are a bit bland and uninspired - unless you write your own of course! Got to make it fun some how! Good Luck with the plannign and keep us all up to date.

Hopefully i am going to attach a pic of our day - our daughter who was exactly 4 months old that day carried our wedding rings on her christening bracelet. Our other 5 children can be seen behind us along with our best friend who was our matron of honour. Since then we have had another baby boy.

I will have been married to my beautiful wife for 3 years at the end of the month. We had a great CP and were married outside, in gorgeous gardens, thanfully the weather stayed dry although all morning it chucked it down and i thought we would all get drenched.

Sounds like you have some great ideas, its nice to do a bit different to the norm, for most of our friends and family it was their first CP and the words you have to say to each other are a bit bland and uninspired - unless you write your own of course! Got to make it fun some how! Good Luck with the plannign and keep us all up to date.

Hopefully i am going to attach a pic of our day - our daughter who was exactly 4 months old that day carried our wedding rings on her christening bracelet. Our other 5 children can be seen behind us along with our best friend who was our matron of honour. Since then we have had another baby boy.

I can't see your pictures yet hun xx

Bugger! I am useless at computers! Anyone know what I do to add pic? I have tried changing it to my name pic. Will see if that works!

Guess not! Lol

I have added it to my photo gallery.

Thank you evenstarr!

Can't see them! Maybe need more posts...booo! Jealous of all you wedding-planners. Am VERY single at the moment...not for long I hope...

No...wait...I saw it...was looking in the wrong bit...what a lovely picture!

I'm hoping that if I or should I say when, I lose plenty of weight we will finally get married.
We're planning on having it at Barley Hall in York, it's a medieval town house, so will probably have a sort of medieval theme.

Back