• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clear liquids tomoz!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
I have been on the low carb diet for a week and start the clear liquid one tomoz, ready for my surgery next Monday.
Was slightly disappointed when I weighed myself this morning and I had only lost 6lb:(:(, but made me even more determined to crack this coming week!!!!!!! I know its about liver shrinkage but my surgeon wants 1-2 stone weight loss??!!!:confused::confused:

Stocked up on oxo, bovril, miso soup, weightwatcher soups.......I going to make my own too and sieve it off.

woop! good luck sarah :) xxx

I have been on the low carb diet for a week and start the clear liquid one tomoz, ready for my surgery next Monday.
Was slightly disappointed when I weighed myself this morning and I had only lost 6lb:(:(, but made me even more determined to crack this coming week!!!!!!! I know its about liver shrinkage but my surgeon wants 1-2 stone weight loss??!!!:confused::confused:

Stocked up on oxo, bovril, miso soup, weightwatcher soups.......I going to make my own too and sieve it off.

I'd make my own, I find oxo/boveril etc all too salty :) - good luck xx

ooww good luck...a liquid diet is not easy to cope with lol

not long left to wait, good luck! xx

Well done to you FIZZY that's a great weightloss so far and next week will prob be better as the liquid diet -400 cals down from our 800 cals!!
I start on the liver shrink tomo Hun, so I've taken your advice and stocked up on things to eat next week. So fingers and toes crossed for you and then it's ME 2weeks tomorrow :) CAN'T WAIT
Good luck x
( maybe good idea to not weigh yourself at all to avoid being anxious )

I can't help it Pinky!!!! I got no scales at my house though, they at my mums!!!! So I prob won't be as bad this week.

Just had a cup of miso soup, so I would know what to expect in the morning...... dull, tangy sea water springs to mind!!!:(

I got 4 tins of weightwatcher soup in, prob call for some more tomoz!!!

You'll be fine tomoz, my tip is to have eggs as your protein as 2 eggs is alot more than 2oz of meat. I've been living off egg salad. I tried to put just about everything in my salad to make it more interesting.. lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish, beetroot, peppers, cabbage, mushroom....
Doing the hubby some good too, he's been having same but with tuna!!
I made a gorg tea last night, stir fry veg is on offer at morrison, so I chopped up 2oz chicken popped it in non stick frying pan with a little water, chopped garlic and chilli, cooked for a bit then added a chicken stock cube, I then added more water and the stir fry pack....... Lush. I had this with a small jacket pot and poured the juice in potato!!!! Didn't miss the butter at all. Filled me up big time.

Good luck - you can do it hun x

Well dun on the weight loss hun ur doin great good luck for 2moz carnt wait for my turn ;) xx

Good luck pinky xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back