• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

close my account

louise1983

How can i close my account, carnt seem to find it in the options ?
cheers

Hi louise

If you no longer wish to remain a member then admin can delete your profile for you. If you wish to be deleted then let me know and I will organise it for you.

Alternatively, as Neen said, just dont post and keep your profile open incase you ever wish to use it again in the future.

o noooo why you going hun?... this site is amazing for help and support x

hmmm we all have them, dont go hun, just sit back, and take time out, we'll all be here when your back :D x

Awww Louise, I'd be so sorry too... you know we are always at your side... if you need us and if we can do anything.

Love and hugs xxx

Maybe just take a couple of days to think about things....you may find you would like to come back for a visit now and again :D We might be able to help too (HUG) XX

dont go hun! if theres owt i can help you with let me know! or anything you want to talk about pm me luv! im sure it can be sorted and if its upset you that much that you want to leave us all then it cant be that silly! xxx

hiya tracey - its a get together that bev of this site has arranged - theres quite a few of us from this site meeting up at the end of july - ill try and flag up the threads! be brilliant if you could join us if you live near, you wont have the expense of a hotel will you luv xxx

Sometimes we all have bad days and what used to be a haven can feel like totally different and doesn't help us feel better...

If your feeling like this, do as the others say and step away for a while. When you sort out what is making you feel blue you may well be glad to get back to all on here who have a special place in their hearts for you...

Keep your chin up and don't let the buggars get you down xxx

Back